Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    I realized Gesture (meta tap) + 'Z' for undo is working in on my pre 2, I believe its new in webos 2.0?

Even better: it not only undo's the last action but it will undo many previous actions, depending on how many times you undo.
    Last edited by manyh; 01/08/2011 at 11:53 PM.
    That's great, I always try to do that combination in my pre with no results
    I did not know this... Nice!
  5.    #5  
    Even better: it not only undo's the last action but it will undo many previous actions, depending on how many times you undo.
    Fantastic find!
    Now we only need re-do
    try gesture + Y

edit: DO NOT try the above, it seems Palm is still working on redo, if you try gesture + Y when focused in a textfield your will get a luna restart
    Last edited by abegee; 01/09/2011 at 03:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    try gesture + Y

edit: DO NOT try the above, it seems Palm is still working on redo, if you try gesture + Y when focused in a textfield your will get a luna restart
    Lol, that stinks
    Well there is now a shortcut for a luna restart..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    giggles likes this.
    [QUOTE=sketch42;2820097]Well there is now a shortcut for a luna restart..

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

I'm hopping it won't stay that way
    works in the browser for me on webOS 2.0.1
    im not sure if this was answered already (if so my apologies) but from the video of webos 2.0 with the pre plus shown, does the VK come up when you drag up (which is used for the wave bar currently)?
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    im not sure if this was answered already (if so my apologies) but from the video of webos 2.0 with the pre plus shown, does the VK come up when you drag up (which is used for the wave bar currently)?
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I will like undo+redo. Hopefully the wait is only one more month.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Yes
    ok thanks, is it as functional as the Hombrew version, or better?
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Just needs better copy/paste, square+backpace to serve as a delete button - erasing the letter in front of the cursor, and gesture+'F' to search and I'll be in heaven...
    Is shift+backspace changed at all? I've noticed that sometimes it'll erase the word after the cursor as wel as the word before.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    on pre 2 doing gesture +y after doing an UNDO it refreshes the page
    front page article, miscredited the find to me, its actually manyh's find
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast