1.    #1  
    Has anyone witnessed the following scary screen?

I have been seeing it way too much to my liking, three or four times so far.

... as seen in the other thread, I have lately been seeing random crashes and now this. This seems to mean that there is some database corruption, and the "solution" by palm is to erase all your data. Darn.

I am starting to believe, even though I have scant evidence, that my google apps account is at fault, since:
    1. The crash is in the calendar, and the only calendars I have are google apps and the palm profile
    2. I have noticed that my google apps account is constantly syncing, too much in my opinion.

What I am going to do:
    1. a visit to the doctor...
    2. Change my google apps account to use the exchange protocol, maybe it will help
    3. Reduce the number of calendars I am subscribed to, since I have a hunch the problem lies in that direction.
    4. Collect data, and try Palm support.

Dear community - any suggestions? tips?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by urig View Post
    Has anyone witnessed the following scary screen?

I have been seeing it way too much to my liking, three or four times so far.

... as seen in the other thread, I have lately been seeing random crashes and now this. This seems to mean that there is some database corruption, and the "solution" by palm is to erase all your data. Darn.

I am starting to believe, even though I have scant evidence, that my google apps account is at fault, since:
    1. The crash is in the calendar, and the only calendars I have are google apps and the palm profile
    2. I have noticed that my google apps account is constantly syncing, too much in my opinion.

What I am going to do:
    1. a visit to the doctor...
    2. Change my google apps account to use the exchange protocol, maybe it will help
    3. Reduce the number of calendars I am subscribed to, since I have a hunch the problem lies in that direction.
    4. Collect data, and try Palm support.

When you say "Google Apps Calender" are you talking about having shared calenders on the account or stuff like sports teams calenders automatically adding events to your own calender?

I have had my Pre 2 for over a month now and I have never seen that screen.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
  3.    #3  
    Hard to say, I have a few shared calendars and my own calendar. All in google apps.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by urig View Post
    What I am going to do:

Update: it seems that palm will no longer play nice with google's "ActiveSync"/Exchange support, at least as far as I tried with my google apps account.

Darn.