1.    #1  
    Ok sorry if already posted but I am kind of baffled by this. Okay so the Sprint Pre has Sprint Navigation. Verizon Pre Plus has VZ Navigator. AT&T Pre Plus has AT&T Navigation. Lets say I want to buy a Palm Pre 2 and use it on either AT&T or T Mobile. How in the heck do I get turn by turn GPS when stock all it comes with is google maps which has no voice turn by turn directions??? This is the only thing that is keeping me away from the Pre 2 at the moment as I have become tired of my Iphone 4 after only 3 weeks.
    I realize I could just go get a Pre Plus on AT&T right now for basically free and that would be give me the option for the $10 a month AT&T Navigator but I just really want the Pre 2!
    I got spoiled with Sprints free navigation and I just want to know if there is anything out there for the Pre 2 I can download in the app store or somehow get AT&T navigation on it! Anything would be helpful thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasherx2k1 View Post
    Ok sorry if already posted but I am kind of baffled by this. Okay so the Sprint Pre has Sprint Navigation. Verizon Pre Plus has VZ Navigator. AT&T Pre Plus has AT&T Navigation. Lets say I want to buy a Palm Pre 2 and use it on either AT&T or T Mobile. How in the heck do I get turn by turn GPS when stock all it comes with is google maps which has no voice turn by turn directions??? This is the only thing that is keeping me away from the Pre 2 at the moment as I have become tired of my Iphone 4 after only 3 weeks.
    I realize I could just go get a Pre Plus on AT&T right now for basically free and that would be give me the option for the $10 a month AT&T Navigator but I just really want the Pre 2!
    I got spoiled with Sprints free navigation and I just want to know if there is anything out there for the Pre 2 I can download in the app store or somehow get AT&T navigation on it! Anything would be helpful thanks!
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...0-pre-2-a.html
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
    navit in preware
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    So do you still need the AT&T navigator fee added to your account for this to work?
    I'm interested in getting the Palm Pre 2 from Rogers Canada. But I need to know if this phone will give me turn by turn voice gps directions. If not I'm going for the Blackberry Torch. I don't mind installing additional software if this doesn't happen out of the box. Can anyone tell me if this will be possible? If so what software will I need? I'm used to using garmin on my current phone.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    NDrive has promised one Nav app to rule them all, as in worldwide and not carrier based.

Check this post; here's a link directly to a dev who's seen it, and some specs (offline maps! yay! social networking integration! hebrew! Wait, what? Well, how's that for global!?)

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post2889972

Follow them at @ndrive for the latest teases...
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    NDrive has promised one Nav app to rule them all, as in worldwide and not carrier based.

Check this post; here's a link directly to a dev who's seen it, and some specs (offline maps! yay! social networking integration! hebrew! Wait, what? Well, how's that for global!?)

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post2889972

Follow them at @ndrive for the latest teases...
    But it won't work in the USA will it?
    Thanks for the response. That software looks promising. There does not seem to be any mention about a release date though. It is selling for $54 on other currently available platforms.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    But it won't work in the USA will it?
    No, the initial release is slated for Mexico, Canada and select parts of Albania. Mirė shumė!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    No, the initial release is slated for Mexico, Canada and select parts of Albania. Mirė shumė!
    Albania????
    I'm not sure why it wouldn't work in other countries. No maps? I thought it was able to work offline.
    Hey guys, NDrive has just released NDrive USA on the App Catalog. just search for NDrive USA and its priced for 49.99$. we are rolling out soon a number of other apps including NDrive Mexico
    Quote Originally Posted by NDrive View Post
    Hey guys, NDrive has just released NDrive USA on the App Catalog. just search for NDrive USA and its priced for 49.99$. we are rolling out soon a number of other apps including NDrive Mexico
    Any promo codes

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums