Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Still trying to find a site that will play flash did and now getting distortion with the vids like here:

http://www.gatorvision.tv/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=742645&db_oem_id=6500

Does that flash video play ok for you?
    are you talking about webOS 2.x?

Here is a site with high quality flash video that will play, you can watch sermons at North Point Community Church :: Home

It's a little tricky, though. You will have to play to get the choices, and then unlock to scroll down to choose the item to watch, and then probably scroll back up to actually watch them.

*NOTE I am not trying to promote sermons, they just happen to be something I'm aware of that will work*
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Still trying to find a site that will play flash did and now getting distortion with the vids like here:

Outback Bowl Coaches Press Conference 12-28-10 - GatorVision Online

PS, I just looked at the Florida video from my PC. (I will resist the urge to comment on how the videos might have problems because they are Florida videos...)

Anyway, I wouldn't call it choppy, but it is definitely a lower frame rate than it could be, so it's not perfectly smooth. Oh, and that video adds about 10 years to Paterno's face...
    Someone posted that you can watch tv shows (like Hulu has) at the TV.com site, but not sure how smooth the streaming is. If you try it, let us know!
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post

Outback Bowl Coaches Press Conference 12-28-10 - GatorVision Online

Nope... plays horrible for me. Its like an old tube tv with the horizontal and vertical adjustments all out of whack.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  6.    #6  
    I'm hoping someone on their Pre 2 would play the link to see if its complete distorted. Also getting it on any facebook vids too. Checking before I start to butcher my pre2.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    Nope... plays horrible for me. Its like an old tube tv with the horizontal and vertical adjustments all out of whack.
    Thanks Rich for the confirmation!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    are you talking about webOS 2.x?

Here is a site with high quality flash video that will play, you can watch sermons at North Point Community Church :: Home

It's a little tricky, though. You will have to play to get the choices, and then unlock to scroll down to choose the item to watch, and then probably scroll back up to actually watch them.

*NOTE I am not trying to promote sermons, they just happen to be something I'm aware of that will work*
    They are tricky... I couldn't get them to start for me. I could get the details and even the play options but tapping the Flash "F" did nothing for me...

... and I happen to like Andy Stanley a lot. So you aren't hurting my feelings by using the site as an example.
    after you tap the flash icon next to the one you want to hear, you have to tap the player to start playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Someone posted that you can watch tv shows (like Hulu has) at the TV.com site, but not sure how smooth the streaming is. If you try it, let us know!
    This site looks nice but I can't get past the tour. I don't see a sign up or sign in anywhere.

Could be really cool though.
    There should be a tv.com link on the lower left to click that will take you past the tour.
    I love having some of my favorite people active in the same thread.
    LOL.. can we start yelling about not having new hardware now??
    LOL.. can we start yelling about not having new hardware now??
    I better not yell too loudly, I may be face to face with some of those people next week in Vegas.
    LOL... When I was selling high-end a/v equipment I used to hit CES every year... I don't miss it now.
    I couldn't get it to play on my Pre 2 either. The sound came through fine but the video was distorted and not playing.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    I couldn't get it to play on my Pre 2 either. The sound came through fine but the video was distorted and not playing.
    For which link?
    LOL... When I was selling high-end a/v equipment I used to hit CES every year... I don't miss it now.
    It's my first... there has got to be some really cool SWAG there.
    For which link?
    The first. I haven't tried TV.com yet. Will try now.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    It's my first... there has got to be some really cool SWAG there.
    At least they don't have the XXX convention at the same time in the same buildings this year.

Has anyone tried playing flash games over at Miniclip.com yet? They have a mobile and full site. Do the game size correctly on the mobile side?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast