1.    #1  
    I went to three stores. It was on display in one.

Unlike the other phones on display (which had the name, manufacturer, and one or two features), the Pre 2 card basically had the price and a blurb saying "New! Ask us about it!"

At least I got to pick one up. On brief examination, it seems more solid than the Pre. But I hope Rogers puts a bit more of a marketing effort into it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

I was at the Vaghn Mills mall a few days ago & "finally" saw a Pre2 at the Rogers store(!) It was a non-functional dummy and was sitting quietly amongst a pile of other phones.. no fancy signage or anything..

It was a kinda depressing sight. An average newbie walking in wanting a smartphone probably wouldn't give it a 2nd glance..
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicMan View Post
    It was a kinda depressing sight. An average newbie walking in wanting a smartphone probably wouldn't give it a 2nd glance..
    Yeah, exactly. I knew what I was looking for, and it still took me five minutes to find it.

I don't understand how Roger's can pick up the Pre 2 and do less than minimal marketing. Yes, their cost of marketing goes down, but so does their revenue.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    -- Bring back DateBk!!