1.    #1  
    Be warned that LaunchPoint does not work on Pre2/WebOS > 2.x. The App Gallery in the Homebrew Apps section of Precentral.net shows that this application was updated on 27th December, but this is not true. It has not been updated since May 2010.
    Last edited by kbywal; 05/22/2011 at 04:16 PM.
    I want this app bad, it really is my favorite app for WebOS
    Thanks for the heads up.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    That's not good! I love this app and use it several times per day now.
    but hopefully we will see an update soon from the developer. Simply does not work on 2.0.1 ....you cannot create launchpoints of any kind
    not the devs fault, 2.0 broke the launchpoint thingy

try adding a web page to the launcher in the Palm browser app.
    No "fault" implied...its a great piece of software and worth paying for but things change and fixes are needed or the value/use of the software will go down. I should have done more research before my purchase.
    When you buy a Veer, there is a "Get a free app" promotion in the box. This is one of the apps that is offered and it doesn't work on the veer. I just spent 30 minutes with palm chat support. They told me to contact the developer.

Great promotion. Free non-working app.
    Check out the homebrew "dg Quick Cut" app. it doesnt give you the contact-specific pics of LaunchPoints, but it will give you similiar functionality
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    http://www.hausteinapps.com/search/label/1-Touch-Dial

has a really nice interface and works well on my pre 2 2.1