Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Bypass PIN lock?
    I love the 42 patches currently available in preware for webos 2.x.x. What I SORELY miss are:

- Close Slider to End Calls (except on speaker or bluetooth
    - Video Camera Light
    - Alarm Daily Options
    - Notification Repeats
    - Inverted Keyboard Brightness
    - Show wifi SSID
    - Timestamps in Chat
    - Character Counter in Chat / SMS
    - Slider Blocks orientation change
    - Fullscreen Google Maps
    - Snooze Duration Selection
    - Share larger videos via email
    - No auto off while charging

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    So is there really no shortcut/ to Enter-To-Next-Line in SMS?
    Anyform of shortcuts, be it SHIFT+Grey+P+QW+H+Space+Enter also can!!
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    I'm just gonna throw this link out there:

WebOS 2.0 Patch Status Project - WebOS Internals

Everyone needs to consider this bit of guidance:
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOS Internals Wiki
    Patches should fall into five primary groups:
    *Patches which should be combined into single "choose some options" patches. For example, battery status indicator patches which have options about how the status display should look instead of ten different patches each for a single option about appearance.
    Speaking for myself, I have written patches before, but for the most part all I did was plug different values into other peoples patches and re-release them. Now, I am re-writing my patches to include configurable options, in line with the webos-internals guidance. To do this, I am having to actually teach myself javascript. This is by no means a complaint, because I completely agree that we need single patches with multiple options instead of multiple patches for a similar effect.

That my personal reason why the patches I have created haven't been updated yet, some of the patch devs may be in a similar situation as me.
    [Patch Request] 1.4.5 Rollback
    Can someone re-enable Media Sync?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    There's gotta be a comedian in every thread

<cough>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    I would also appreciate file naming options for photo/video.
    Jason, where art though?
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    +1

This one ought to be at the very top of the list. I don't even know where to begin with my long list of issues with webOS 2.0.1 and I am not even talking about the missing features and configurabilty due to lack of patches and the crappy new unpatchable launcher.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    +1

This one ought to be at the very top of the list. I don't even know where to begin with my long list of issues with webOS 2.0.1 and I am not even talking about the missing features and configurabilty due to lack of patches and the crappy new unpatchable launcher.
    http://en.m.webos-internals.org/wiki...edirected=true

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Blocking Updates

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, but unfortunately that does not help with my 'Pre 2'.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    I'm basically looking for the 'colour conversations patch' which changes the colour of the conversations on the main screen of the messaging app corresponding to whether the last message was incoming or outgoing...

Also a fix for the international calling code glitch that is totally screwing with my mind. (for me, webOS 2.0.1 isn't combining the original number for a person with the number that comes when they reply)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    I get this error a lot when trying to install packages with the new wosqi "unexpected eof from server"
    Anyone know what thats about?
    Good news...power button ends call except speaker works on 2.0.1!!!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    It went from 44 patches available on Friday to 94 patches yesterday which was Saturday!

I'm so happy to finally have "no auto off while charging" back! Now I can see my google maps while I drive again!

Now if "close slider to end calls" (except bluetooth or speaker) made its way back into the feeds, I'd be a very very happy man.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    I can't believe this thread hasn't been touched since VZW's Pre 2 came out!
    Here are my requests:
    Flashlight in device menu
    Increase Bluetooth and speaker headset volume
    Notification repeat for SMS & Calendar
    SMS tone per contact
    SMS vibrate to 1 and 1/2 seconds
    Calendar vibrate to 1 and 1/2 seconds

Hope to see more patches now that 2.0 is more widely available!
    haptic feedback and
    opening phone app opens in DIALPAD view
    The last patch I installed on my Pre Plus, Call Block Answer and Hangup.

ET
    It doesn't look like the WebOS Patch Status Project list has been updated in quite a while. Is it still extant?
    gosh I wish I had more computer knowledge to help update these patches. Anyone here able to update them besides just making patch requests.
    thanks
    I think that we should also use HP/Palms feature request site. I too really want 4x4 icons in WebOS 2. If enough of us get together and ask for it...

Come to think of it... is there any way the WebOS community could come together, create a list of patches that we all really think HP should include in WebOS and go to them as a group.

I've been sending emails to them about what patches I think they should impliment, but I think if we got together as a group, used our mighty Webos power, I think they'd be more inclined to listen.

And we should do it now. Anything that we suggest to them now won't see the light of day for another 10 months.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast