Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    an already awesome phone, just got even better. I downloaded the virtual key board patch via preware and voila we have a vkb.

it has been working flawlessly so far, and I have no problems typing on it. very accurate and responsive. I've had my pre2 for about a week now. first time webos and pre user and I have to say I am very impressed. there's no way I'd give it up getting the vkb to work reinforced it even more. couldn't be any happier...

this is a great forum, and there is a wealth of knowledge here. a big THANK YOU!! to all the devs who make this possible and their hard work.

mich@el
    Last edited by smorkin; 12/24/2010 at 07:35 AM. Reason: (sp)
    can't fix stupid...
    Quote Originally Posted by smorkin View Post
    an already awesome phone, just got even better. I downloaded the virtual key board patch via preware and voila we have a vkb.

it has been working flawlessly so far, and I have no problems typing on it. very accurate and responsive. I've had my pre2 for about a week now. first time webos and pre user and I have to say I am very impressed. there's no way I'd give it up getting the vkb to work reinforced it even more. couldn't be any happier...

this is a great forum, and there is a wealth of knowledge here. a big THANK YOU!! for all the devs who make this possible and their hard work.

mich@el
    +1 to everything. I couldn't agree more!
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Until we get the chance to experience new hardware and upgraded software, I am very happy to see there are folks enjoying what many here are looking forward to in 2011.

My overclocked/patched Pre gets err done until HP takes the world by storm
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    My overclocked/patched Pre gets err done until HP takes the world by storm
    I couldn't agree with that statement more
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I couldn't agree with that statement more
    totally agree