Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    I get a funny feeling this is a graphic artist taking some liberties in Photoshop.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Wake me up when Sprint gets a classy Palm phone thats not the Pre 2. I wonder why any is bothering to buy the Pre in the U.S.

Sent From Tapatalk.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Wake me up when Sprint gets a classy Palm phone thats not the Pre 2. I wonder why any is bothering to buy the Pre in the U.S.

Sent From Tapatalk.
    Because it is simply that much better (the Pre 2).

Sent from my Palm Pre 2 on Sprint

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Quote Originally Posted by dotone View Post
    I'd prefer having the cover, it gives the phone that classy look, no open port makes it look slick... but I still hear you at times it gets frustrating getting the cover out to plug the cable in...
    I agree, I wish they'd use the sliding cover like some phones do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neva Eva Forget 1984 View Post
    the first usb cover wasn't bad, just slide out the keyboard and open the usb cover... not that hard...
    OMG, i never thought of this.
    i usually get my phone charged once a day, so I've been keeping a business card on my bed side table and using it to get the cover out.
    i feel so silly!

better late than never, tho...right?

anywayz..with or without cover, i just want verizon to have pre 2 ALREADY!!!
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    the usb cover on my Pre Plus was a pain, til I tore it off.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Mine just fell off one day. By the end of the day, I didn't miss it at all.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

I like the idea of a cover (my wife ripped mine off unplugging the cord) I want a durable cover on my next phone for a sleek look.
    Is there anyway to get/buy a cover for the Pre 2?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    +1
    I never understood why some make such a big deal about the USB cover. The key is to slide out the keyboard and then open the USB cover.
    There's really no need for that. I don't see the problem opening the cover while the in 'pebble mode'?
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Is there anyway to get/buy a cover for the Pre 2?
    I'm sure some accessory manufacturer will be willing to sell a cover at approximately 5-10 USD if there's demand for it. I mean... those little tabs probably cost 0.1 cents a piece...
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    It took me forever to figure out where the dang USB port actually was on the palm pre plus. Long story short I took my sleek little palm pixi plus to Verizon to get a case for it and the guy accidently cracked my screen trying to get the case back off (I didn't like the case once he put it on). Luckily he was the one who broke it (and he also had to break the plastic case to get it off), and since they didn't have the palm pixi plus in stock they gave me the palm pre plus to replace it. But.....they only gave me the phone. No box with instructions! So when I got it I had no idea where the USB port was and the cover for the port looked like a button.....lol. I kept pushing it waiting for a reaction.

I finally when to the palm site and downloaded the instrucitons....if not for that little nifty download I'd still be trying to figure it out...lol.

P.S. I did however but the charging dock and it is by far the greatest invention ever!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12