Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Anyone knows if the Zagg IS for the Pre Plus fits the Pre 2 also, or should I wait for a dedicated model? I know both devices are pretty much the same, but I understand there is a slight difference in curvature, which could be critical in a tight-fitting product like the IS.

Thanks all!
    that's a great question?
    I bought from the Pre Plus model from Best Skins Ever and plan to just trim it to fit, lopping off the parts that would cover the sides. If you want it to fit over the edges and on to the sides, then you should probably wait.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I hate waiting!
    Thanks, mate.
    Do you even need this with the Pre2 having Gorilla Glass for its screen?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Well, I saw a thread about this and although Gorilla Glass is tough, it can be scratched. Also, IS protects the entire device, not just the screen.
    After spending $250 on a device (thanks god for developer discount), I would spend a bit more and keep it safe.
    phantomskinz who imo make better skins then zagg, have skins for the pre2.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Thanks. After reading a bit more about them, I just placed an order for their shield. And they even deliver to Israel at a reasonable price.
    I second that phantomskinz are 100 times better than Zaggs.
    I used a Zagg universal and just trimmed it. I love the Zagg screen protectors I've never used the others. Its great. The biggest reason to use something.... Fingerprints are bad on the glass. Whatever screen protector you use, its worth the time and money to drastically reduce the fingerprints on the screen.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.