Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oddly enough, if you try and upgrade an existing contract through the website it does not show the pre 2 as on option.

On a side note, I have contacted a few stores around Mississauga and they said that they are waiting on the shipment which should arrive in a few days.
    well went into the local rogers store today, got told that the 449 price is a month by month price, to buy it completely unlocked,,,, well she thought it was around 700 bucks. plus another 75 for unlocking it.. sorry HP/Palm too rich for this boy. I like my phone, but not to the tune of 800 bucks.. plus my plan with Bell, no phone is worth that.. I will wait a bit, see what happens price point wise, or perhaps HP canada will offer it unlocked in a few months.. We can only hope..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    I like my phone, but not to the tune of 800 bucks.. plus my plan with Bell, no phone is worth that.. I will wait a bit, see what happens price point wise, or perhaps HP canada will offer it unlocked in a few months.. We can only hope..
    Holy @*(#! I'm with you. Wait and see. My friend is getting one, which makes it worse.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    well went into the local rogers store today, got told that the 449 price is a month by month price, to buy it completely unlocked,,,, well she thought it was around 700 bucks. plus another 75 for unlocking it.. sorry HP/Palm too rich for this boy. I like my phone, but not to the tune of 800 bucks.. plus my plan with Bell, no phone is worth that.. I will wait a bit, see what happens price point wise, or perhaps HP canada will offer it unlocked in a few months.. We can only hope..
    Or you could get an US model from eBay ($450), if you don't have any friends who can supply you the phone directly from HP. I live in Montreal and I purchased the phone directly from HP, shipped to my US address (45min drive from my house in Montreal).
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12