28 21.37%
  • Not yet, but I will

32 24.43%
  • Never

10 7.63%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    had mine for a couple days now. first time webOS user. first time poster. absolutely love it. just finished installing preware. really digging it.....
    Currently I am in the 'Not yet, but I will' camp. Actually, the order was placed on December 15th but it has not even shipped yet. I presume due to the glitch in HP's ordering system that others, in the 'Palm Pre 2 developer coupon $200 ' thread, have referred to. Will call HP on Monday (the number provided in the thread is only good for Mon - Fri 7AM thru 7PM 'central time') to sort out the issue and hopefully my friend in the US will receive the phone in a day or two after that. The problem is, I will still have to wait till the middle of next month for my friend to travel to India before I finally get the Pre 2. I ain't complaining though, after all as they say "better late than never".
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    smorkin:

Welcome aboard! Lucky you! You will be experiencing it as it was meant to be, while the rest of us beta tested for you Nice to see you alreadyfigured out WOSQI and have Preware installed before your first post. That's a rarity around here
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Pretty much over 25 now, I am a yup, got one, too.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    sledge007:

much obliged . it wasn't bad at all. everything is nicely laid out for you. this is a great forum with a great knowledge base. all you have to do is read
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Is it possible to get a dev coupon or too late now?
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Yes I ended up contradicting myself.
    And I bet you are glad you did...
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Got one from Palm's EU-store. Had it flown over to the US, activated, back home and can't let it out of my hands!
    Last edited by urig; 12/30/2010 at 05:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by urig View Post
    Got one from Palm's EU-store. Had it flown over to the US, activated, back home and can't let it out of my hands!
    Heh, I remember doing something like that for a fellow member on blackberryforums.com when the 8100 came out in the US 2 months before the UK. I went on launch day, bought two (one for me, one for him), called T-Mobile and got the one for him unlocked, hopped a plane to London and delivered it to him. I'm sure FedEx would have been cheaper, but I needed a break, so a jaunt to London was a good way to spend the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
    I know I said it in the other thread, but thanks again! I'm going to give this a run this afternoon.
    I finally got my Pre 2 in the mail yesterday after buying it from HP then sending it to my brother for activation in the states. I saw in another thread that you set up for AWCC, did you have any issues with getting internet working? I'm deployed here in JBAD and I finally got it working after scouring the internet!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gladesmellzgood; 12/30/2010 at 01:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I see we 'need' an extra entry:
    Yes, from Dev Day
    How about a "No, waiting for CDMA version".
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I am in Vietnam. I have my friend shipping from USA
    Quote Originally Posted by gladesmellzgood View Post
    I finally got my Pre 2 in the mail yesterday after buying it from HP then sending it to my brother for activation in the states. I saw in another thread that you set up for AWCC, did you have any issues with getting internet working? I'm deployed here in JBAD and I finally got it working after scouring the internet!
    Off Topic: Can you post a link to your wallpaper?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Yes I do
    Nope!

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    voted, i do have one, on its way for unlock to work on orange FR network, currently playing with it over wifi
    Wow, Palm launches the Pre 2 and this is the response? Um, pretty lackluster. I love my pre but I was seriously looking at getting an iphone4 once it went verizon just because I got tired of lag and glitches (for a while I had to basically hold the phone like a dainty teacup while talking because the slightest pressure would short out the earpiece, then mysteriously as that problem started 2 weeks later it stopped, but that's the ebb and flow with this phone).

But web OS in my opinion is superior to both iphone and certainly to droid, or at least would be if it worked half the time and didn't lag so bad. So I was coming back here hoping that this pre 2 was more responsive, and to get some general feedback. I just found out by accident that the pre 2 had even come out. I mean, is HP doing any marketing at all with this thing? And just to clarify does it come with web OS 2.0 or has that yet to be released?
    Yes the Pre 2 comes with webOS 2.0 and there is an update already to 2.0.1.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Replying to the OP: 25? I think you'd be wrong.

I'm number 58, according to the poll after voting. It is a much better phone over the pre- (IMHO). And I'm very glad I bought mine.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meCka View Post
    Is it possible to get a dev coupon or too late now?
    I can not answer your question, but ... it doesn't hurt to e-mail them and ask if the program is still open. You could get that coveted $200 off coupon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12