1.    #1  
    Hi,

I use a palm pixi 1.4.5 logged in my profile. I get a Palm pre 2 and used this account on the palm pre 2.

Now when I start up my pixi, webOS says there's a new update to download before starting WebOS, but it doesn't work. (because there's no other update if it's on 1.4.5)

So my pixi is stuck and webOS didn't work either.

Can anyone help on this ?
    did you create a new profile for your pixi? And is it activated on a carrier?
  3.    #3  
    I start the pixi with sim card (SFR lock) , and before sign in my palm profile, the pixi try to download the update (?)
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    Hi,

I use a palm pixi 1.4.5 logged in my profile. I get a Palm pre 2 and used this account on the palm pre 2.

Now when I start up my pixi, webOS says there's a new update to download before starting WebOS, but it doesn't work. (because there's no other update if it's on 1.4.5)

From what I have been reading you cannot go backward with a profile. Once it is converted to 2.0.x it cannot be used on 1.4.5.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    Hi,

Your profile has been migrated to webOS 2.0 you need to work with Palm support to get your profile working again on pre 2.0 devices again if you wish to stay on said version.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts