Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Got my Unlocked Pre2 on Friday and love it - even on T-Mobile. I do have one problem, I can't pair my Motorola H710 headset. It is not recognized by the Pre.

Chatted with Palm support. The upshot was that "Sprint supports that headset, but not the unlocked on T Mobile". Even though the support document "Bluetooth devices that are compatible with Palm Pre phonesArticle ID: 50373." says that the H710 is compatible.

I am knd of resolved to the fact that the headset is not compatible, but want to clear up my confusion before I go out and spend money on a new headset.
    Did it work with a previous webOS device or is this your first to try it with.

The point being, I don't think the BT radios have changed. So if it works with a Pre/Pixi, it should work with a Pre 2.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    This is my first Pre. I am switching from Treo Pro (yuk).
    I have a headset in my car that I haven't paired with my Pre 2 yet. I will go get it here in a few minutes and see if I have any issues.
    OK... bad news... I cannot pair an LG HBS 250 with my Pre 2 but it paired right up with my Sprint Pre.

Gonna have to do some digging. Hopefully some others will try and weigh in.
    UPDATE and GOOD NEWS!

With Bluetooth turned on, I restarted my Pre 2, when it came up I launched the BT preferences, tapped add device and put the LG HBS 250 in pairing mode and voila. It found it and paired no problem. I am listening to Journey at the moment.

Even though I have had my Pre 2 since the 11/19, this morning was the first time I turned BT on. So perhaps the restart with BT on caused everything to load up properly?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Thanks pastorrich. I restarted as you said and it works. Hope this doesn't mean WebOS2 is still buggy.

Now all I need to do is work out my sync with Google. That may be fodder for a new thread soon.

Thanks again and have a great holiday
    Quote Originally Posted by twebst View Post
    Thanks pastorrich. I restarted as you said and it works. Hope this doesn't mean WebOS2 is still buggy.

Now all I need to do is work out my sync with Google. That may be fodder for a new thread soon.

No Problem, you are welcome. I sync a google account so let me know if you don't get it resolved.

i had tons of problem syncing with google contacts and i have finally solved the puzzle so mayb i can give you some pointers if u need.
    Same with me - I had problems with google contacts syncing but thanks to this forum, some tips & tricks articles and Pastorrich1 I did resolve it finally. All my contacts are syncing to and from google contacts
    Don't look for solution - look for EXIT!
    My Palm Pre 2 and TouchPad 32GB are waiting for useful updates and enhancements
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Thanks for the offer of help. My problem syncing seems to be sporadic. When I nail some specifics of the problem I will be coming back for help. I am rather new to posting on this site, so I am not sure about protocol. Should I ccontinue in tis thread, or open a new one?
    Thanks for the offer of help. My problem syncing seems to be sporadic. When I nail some specifics of the problem I will be coming back for help. I am rather new to posting on this site, so I am not sure about protocol. Should I ccontinue in tis thread, or open a new one?
    If it's a new problem then start a new thread with a good title description of your problem. That will attract the right people to help you or share in your issue.