1.    #1  
    Wondering if anyone care to do a teardown of their Pre 2, in the even they have voided their warranty already?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    There is one on Fixit and "Repair something"... Are you looking for a specific shot? I have mine pretty torn down at the moment.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLeftHere View Post
    There is one on Fixit and "Repair something"... Are you looking for a specific shot? I have mine pretty torn down at the moment.
    I think the iFixit one is for the Pre, not 2. I just wanted to see it, not looking at anything in particular.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    oh... Pre 2... Sorry didn't read that rigt.
    It's basically the same as the Pre or Pre+ - nothing inside has physically changed (the processor change is footprint compatible).

-- Rod
    Yeah, I was going to say it's pretty much the same thing with a different shell on top. The only thing that I'm interested in is the different boards and chips involved between all the Pre versions... I wanted to find some info about the GSM pre plus from AT&T to figure out unlocking mechanisms etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Yeah, I was going to say it's pretty much the same thing with a different shell on top. The only thing that I'm interested in is the different boards and chips involved between all the Pre versions... I wanted to find some info about the GSM pre plus from AT&T to figure out unlocking mechanisms etc...
    I suspect the comms boards are identical, and baseband chips are just flash differently.

-- Rod