Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
  1. #21  
    What about being able to "like" a single post/reply? In the full blown FB you can, but on the webOS app, you can only like the starting post.
  2. #22  
    Hi. Im interested in Pre 2. Is there facebook chat integration in messaging app for webOS 2.0? Thx for reply
  3. #23  
    not yet
  4. #24  
    This is crazy. Gtalk uses jabber too. So where is the problem?
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    i can't even get my notifications working at all for facebook. Not to mention chat
    +1

    Like so many other things that worked just fine with webOS 1.4.5, this too does not work too well in webOS 2.0.1.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  6. #26  
    Any word on when palm will update their facebook app? Shouldn't they have the next version beta by now?
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  7. StevenX's Avatar
    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    Any word on when palm will update their facebook app? Shouldn't they have the next version beta by now?
    I was also thinking this. Maybe they're abandoning Mojo development of the Facebook app, and are already re-writing it in Enyo instead?..
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    I was also thinking this. Maybe they're abandoning Mojo development of the Facebook app, and are already re-writing it in Enyo instead?..
    That's a good point, but enyo is still a fair way off in 'not having facebook chat' months. :/

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  9. StevenX's Avatar
    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    That's a good point, but enyo is still a fair way off in 'not having facebook chat' months. :/

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Indeed it is, but would that really stop HP/Palm breaking promises, and taking way longer than is reasonable to deliver relatively basic functionality? A precedent has been set after all...
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    Indeed it is, but would that really stop HP/Palm breaking promises, and taking way longer than is reasonable to deliver relatively basic functionality? A precedent has been set after all...
    Quick query, will enyo be available for the Pre 2, or is it exclusive to Veers, Pre 3s and Touchpads?

    The Pre 2 isn't a legacy device, but is HP going to include it in all the HP Enyo fun? I just want to know where I stand with my Pre 2...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  11. StevenX's Avatar
    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    Quick query, will enyo be available for the Pre 2, or is it exclusive to Veers, Pre 3s and Touchpads?

    The Pre 2 isn't a legacy device, but is HP going to include it in all the HP Enyo fun? I just want to know where I stand with my Pre 2...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I think the plan is for it to be available on Pre 2. But then the plan was we were going to get webOS 2.x properly on legacy devices.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    I think the plan is for it to be available on Pre 2. But then the plan was we were going to get webOS 2.x properly on legacy devices.
    Well they better stick with their plan for Enyo on the Pre 2 or they'll be feeling the full wrath of me!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  13. #33  
    OKAY everybody. So facebook chat isn't in the facebook app yet, but a fellow Aussie released this yesterday. It may help some of you guys out, I've tried it and it works perfectly apart from just a few hitches at this time with contact names and icons with facebook chat, but that should sort itself out shortly.

    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...webos-2-x.html
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  14. #34  
    Sorry to dig out this old thread, but if you are still looking on how to connect to FB chat on WebOS 2.1, i just made a tutorial over here :
    http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...bos-2-1-a.html
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions