1.    #1  
    The Palm US website now says:
    Installed on Palm Pre 2. Available on more devices
    in the coming months.

Good news, now hopefully we will see it in Canada soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by aharmsworth View Post
    The Palm US website now says:
    Installed on Palm Pre 2. Available on more devices
    in the coming months.

Good news, now hopefully we will see it in Canada soon.
    I think it means the Pre, Pre Plus, Pixi, and Pixi Plus.

That being said, it is obvious it will be on other devices. The PalmPad is coming 2011Q1 (any time before 12:00/0:00 1 April 2011) as has been previously stated by HP. It will be here at the latest in March (time to start saving pennies )
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    But I read somewhere they are making an all touch phone as well for first half of 2011? Aside from the palmpad (I assume you mean the HP Slate with webOS?)
    There's a lot of speculation going on about that - but nothing has been confirmed or officially mentioned with the exception of the PalmPad. If you believe HP's statement to be "doubling down on webOS", it would seem likely that an all-touch phone would be one of the first new things to come because of the form factor's current fashionability. But who knows what'll happen.

That the PalmPad will essentially be an HP Slate running webOS is another piece of pure speculation, but one I'd consider fairly unlikely - the Slate is an Intel Atom device and is therefore relatively thick and heavy in comparison to, say, the iPad or Galaxy Tab - which are built on the ARM platform, just like webOS devices are. So, industrial design notwithstanding, the PalmPad will be more similar to those than to the HP Slate.