1.    #1  
    I backed up my Sprint Pre apps and games databases with the WebOS Internals backup app from Preware and I was wondering if I can restore all those databases on my Pre 2. Is this possible? or any ideas what else can be done?
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I backed up my Sprint Pre apps and games databases with the WebOS Internals backup app from Preware and I was wondering if I can restore all those databases on my Pre 2. Is this possible? or any ideas what else can be done?
    I haven't tried restoring any of my data using save/restore yet. I used a new profile on the Pre 2 since it isn't my primary phone. I suppose I could try with Angry Birds. I bought it again on the Pre 2 profile but had it completed on my Pre profile.

I suspect apps that are the same and work on 2.0.x and are still installed in the same locations will restore just fine.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    It should work. The only thing that might bork it is if the app on 2.0 webos changed versions and did something different with how it saves.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    For me, if Save/Restore says it works for it, it did when I switched. But some apps are not supported by Save/Restore. For example, my Angry Birds progress restored, but I am having to start all over in MiniSquadron (both awesome games btw).
    All the games I have that are supported by Save/Restore worked fine. I added a couple more in the process.

There are instructions on how to contribute support for additional apps in the Save/Restore thread.

-- Rod
    I know TileStorm doesn't, I've emailed the developer.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I added TileStorm support to Save/Restore in the testing feed.

-- Rod