Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21  
    They are working through the emails of those who have applied. Apparently they are calling some for the information and some they have emailed for the information.

    Either way, it takes so long because "each code has to be generated individually at the time it is issued" that is a quote. It is likely because they have a very specific expiration period from the time they are issued.

    So, if you received a call or follow up email and are qualified for the coupon just be patient and they will get to your coupon.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    They are working through the emails of those who have applied. Apparently they are calling some for the information and some they have emailed for the information.

    Either way, it takes so long because "each code has to be generated individually at the time it is issued" that is a quote. It is likely because they have a very specific expiration period from the time they are issued.

    So, if you received a call or follow up email and are qualified for the coupon just be patient and they will get to your coupon.
    Of course I understand. It just stinks waiting o them to e-mail me back. My heart stops every time I see the gmail logo on my EVO, then drops when I realize it's just spam...
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzell View Post
    Of course I understand. It just stinks waiting o them to e-mail me back. My heart stops every time I see the gmail logo on my EVO, then drops when I realize it's just spam...
    I just thought I would explain why it takes so long. I didn't realize that each coupon had to be individually generated. So I was just sharing what was shared with me.

    But seriously if it is affecting your heart like that you should probably just go sell a couple of things and buy one at HP.com
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzell View Post
    Of course I understand. It just stinks waiting o them to e-mail me back. My heart stops every time I see the gmail logo on my EVO, then drops when I realize it's just spam...
    I just thought I would explain why it takes so long. I didn't realize that each coupon had to be individually generated. So I was just sharing what was shared with me.

    But seriously if it is affecting your heart like that you should probably just go sell a couple of things and buy one at HP.com
    Like for starters you Evo...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Like for starters you Evo...
    Very funny, but I for one love my Evo, thank you very much. It'll be a great play phone once I get my Pre 2.
  6. #26  
    Palm Developer Relations person I've been working with on this case told me the processing time for these has been 10 business days after you have been contacted. She also insured me that their goal is to get these phones to the developers ASAP before the webos 2.0 floodgate are opened. Lisa posted on twitter to be patient and they are going through them as fast as they can. Since I don't foresee branded webos 2.0 devices comming out till next year, it's no worries to wait a bit atm so keep testing on the emulators in mean time.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

    www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Palm Developer Relations person I've been working with on this case told me the processing time for these has been 10 business days after you have been contacted. She also insured me that their goal is to get these phones to the developers ASAP before the webos 2.0 floodgate are opened. Lisa posted on twitter to be patient and they are going through them as fast as they can. Since I don't foresee branded webos 2.0 devices comming out till next year, it's no worries to wait a bit atm so keep testing on the emulators in mean time.
    So by means we have at least 10 business days to wait before OS 2.0 drops for older devices... plus Christmas I think it's safe to assume we're not getting OS 2.0 on Classic Pres until next year...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  8. #28  
    Yeah legacy devices wont get 2.0 any time soon and that will be when the devs would have the freak to get the apps over to 2.0 . Im pretty confident that the apps I made are 2.0 complaint but I ALWAYS wanna see the app on a pre and pixi before I submit to the catalog just in case
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

    www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions