Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The guy with the dell streak broke the inner lcd not the outer gorrila glass.
    Last edited by bigwood212; 11/28/2010 at 03:26 PM.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    I don't drop scissors (or knives) onto my phones, so I think I'm going to be just fine.
    sure, screen protectors aren't for everyone. I didn't have one on my last phone.

that said, I don't drive into walls or lamp posts, but i still wear a seat belt.
    I don't even have a screen protector on my Pre Plus and I don't have any scratches at all. I don't see the reason for one on the Pre 2 since it has Gorilla glass.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    This thread sort of gotten OT, but I guess currently there are no official fitted screen protector sheets for the Pre 2. I still would put one on as preventative measures across scratches. Still using the "shield" that came with the new Pre 2 for now which does not inhibit touchscreen sensitivity. I am also amazed how responsive the Pre 2 touchscreen is!!
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I don't even have a screen protector on my Pre Plus and I don't have any scratches at all. I don't see the reason for one on the Pre 2 since it has Gorilla glass.
    Really? By that do you mean that you just have no big gouges that are clearly evident even while the screen is on, or do you mean that the screen looks perfectly smooth without any tiny scratches even when you turn the screen off and shine a light at an angle across its surface? I'm just curious because different people seem to have different definitions of "no scratches".

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Palm IIIxe => Handspring Visor Prism => Palm Treo 650 => Palm Treo 755p => Palm Pre Plus => Palm Pre 2 + TouchPad
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12