Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Hmmmm, I added a favorite today and wanted to bump it down the list, but when I went to favorites the page is empty except for the title header. When I start the browser the tiles for the top favorites are present. I reset the hisroty, cookies and cache to no avail.

Anyone else? Like I said, hmmmm.

Unlocked Pre2GSM updated to 2.0.1
    Yes, same problem here. The Bookmarks list is empty. Sometimes it comes back, but I haven't found the logic.
    same here. I can start typing a URL or title of a page that I had favorited on my old Pre, and it'll pop up in a list under the URL bar on the Pre2. But the bookmarks list is empty and the preview thumbnails don't go past 12. Odd.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    and, just for reference, I wiped my data and apps and relogged into the profile, but no change.
    Has been discussed at length previously - cause unknown and no easy fix.

See this thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/general...s-browser.html

I'm told running webOS doctor fixes the problem but haven't tried that personally.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    My list and tiles pages both work fine, but I am using a new profile, not my 1.4.5 one.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Has been discussed at length previously - cause unknown and no easy fix.

See this thread:

[url]

I'm told running webOS doctor fixes the problem but haven't tried that personally.
    Thanks for the link. The problem described in that thread seems different. The problem described in the thread above is that all bookmarks have disappeared and none can be added, including in the thumbnail view.

When I add a bookmark it *does* get added to the bookmarks; I can see and access it through the thumbnail view. Max 12, but I think that is the standard max for the thumbnail view.

Also, when I start typing in the browser the first suggestions are the bookmark matches.

So the bookmarks are there, adding bookmarks work, but the view Web->Bookmarks is an empty screen but for the bookmarks title.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    I wonder if those of us who used an old profile put favorites into an old location and the new browser is looking for them in a new location. Especially since the tiles we can see gotta be somewhere It would be nice to have a file system viewer that works in 2.0. In time, I guess, in time.....
    Quote Originally Posted by jaltman View Post
    I wonder if those of us who used an old profile put favorites into an old location and the new browser is looking for them in a new location. Especially since the tiles we can see gotta be somewhere It would be nice to have a file system viewer that works in 2.0. In time, I guess, in time.....
    The install package option in Preware allows you to browse the directory structure.

EDIT: but only on the USB partition.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    I dont see anywhere for favorites in my USB partition, should there be a favorites directory?
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Solved here, clearing bookmarks restores the functionality. I went to each of my tiles first, to get them in to the history, then cleared the bookmarks, and when I re-added em back they showed up in the bookmark list.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaltman View Post
    Solved here, clearing bookmarks restores the functionality. I went to each of my tiles first, to get them in to the history, then cleared the bookmarks, and when I re-added em back they showed up in the bookmark list.
    Excellent! Worked for me too!
    No bookmarks,no browser history. This is on a sprint pre. I tried the above solution but nothing happens.

Any other suggestions?