Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Well, this is a blow. After thinking that the "Too Many Cards" error was a thing of the past on my Palm Pre Plus, I've had two instances of "Too Many Cards" on my Pre 2 in the week that I've had it. Not impressed.

Anyone else had this?
    too many card is never going to away. Just happen less frequently is the goal. If it never happened very bad things would happen. How many cards did you have open? and what were they?
    If they are going to push the 'stacks' idea of keeping multiple cards open, they really need to address this issue fast. Same question as drahgon - how many cards did you have open when you go the error, and what where they?
    I have never had that error on my Pre+, and I've had more than 50 cards open (including several games) at the same time. I was thinking this was only a problem on the Pre minus.

I sure hope this doesn't become a problem on webOS 2.0
    probably had 10 or so lol all 3d games and web browsers lol and maps and gps . you know all the high powered apps . so what did you have open dude ?? were waiting foryour answer ????? ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i havnt had the to many cards in i dont how long and im on the minus pre lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I have ... recently
    Just like Cantaffordit said, I have never had that problem on my Pre Plus. Its hard to imagine that the Pre 2 would have that problem. In Dieters video of the Pre 2, didnt he have like 50 or so apps open when he got that?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I have ... recently
    what did you have opened ?? your on sprint are you not ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP View Post
    Well, this is a blow. After thinking that the "Too Many Cards" error was a thing of the past on my Palm Pre Plus, I've had two instances of "Too Many Cards" on my Pre 2 in the week that I've had it. Not impressed.

Anyone else had this?

Pics or it didn't happen.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I haven't had it on my Pre- ever since I overclocked over 5 months ago. I don't know if that had anything to do w/it or if there was an upgrade that happened around the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I have never had that error on my Pre+, and I've had more than 50 cards open (including several games) at the same time. I was thinking this was only a problem on the Pre minus.

I sure hope this doesn't become a problem on webOS 2.0
    Same here, I've never seen the TMC error on my Pre Plus.
    Do believe that Sprint Pre and Pixi users that haven't plusified the device has seen this notification from time to time

What happens when you open enough apps on a PC???
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    I, dbdoinit, do hereby guarantee that the "Too Many Cards error" will prove to be the "Ford Pinto Gas Tank error" of the Smartphone Industry.

Mark this post.
    Nice
    I haven't had TMC on my sprint pre since I first overclocked. I find this hard to believe. I mean if you were pushing it to it's limits, ofcourse it'll happen. But I doubt it happened with reasonable use...
    nope not yet.

enyo is also supposed to help deal with this issue on legacy as well as future devices by efficiently closing odd memory leaks, as per palm.
    This doesn't make sense if it's not an issue on pre pluses why would it be on a pre 2?
    So... Where did the OP go? I'd like to know which specific apps he had open...
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    This doesn't make sense if it's not an issue on pre pluses why would it be on a pre 2?
    Memory leaks, perhaps?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast