1.    #1  
    hi,

with the recent evernote app update i'm using evernote loads. But with my pre plus the camera input option is a compelte fail.

pre 2 users - hows the camera for closeup? If you take a shot of a buiness card can you read the text?

better yet - has antone had any sucsess getting evernote to scan text from Pre 2 photos?

thanks!
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 60milesmile View Post
    hi,

with the recent evernote app update i'm using evernote loads. But with my pre plus the camera input option is a compelte fail.

pre 2 users - hows the camera for closeup? If you take a shot of a buiness card can you read the text?

better yet - has antone had any sucsess getting evernote to scan text from Pre 2 photos?

thanks!
    I don't believe the focal length is any different, so you won't be able to get more close-up (macro) images. The only significant difference I know of is that the resolution is higher (5MP vs. 3MP). The only hope is that by taking a shot from the minimal (but still kind of far away) distance, because of that extra resolution in the image, Evernote will be able to resolve very small text a bit better. I'll try to do a test of this later today...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

3.    #3  
    thanks,

let me know how it goes!

but that's what i thought - so stoped short of buying one, heres hoping the next gen 2011 models can...