1. Pre 2 has been released by HP as an unlocked device available in the U.S.
Originally Posted by YankBoy
2. Rumors are rumors for a reason. Most rumors don't pan out to be true therefore solidifying the fact that they are a rumor.
3. As for the January release rumor information. See point 2.
4. HP/Palm is not going to give up on a product that they have already indicated to push (hrm HP Slate? wasn't it rumored to be dead?)
5. I have information, but nothing that I or anyone at Palm is in a position to currently share. Palm does not comment on rumored information and doesn't state release dates for product(s) in the pipeline. Reasoning being is that if that release date comes and goes for whatever reason it's like blood in a shark tank.
I PROMISE Pre 2 on Verizon will be coming...and it will be coming soon, although dates can not be announced or commented on, it's going to happen, it's not going to be given up on, and frankly I believe it will do quite well.