- Finally available on Sprint
- Male speaker was keen on it and said he was going to buy one, now not so sure.
- Fantastic platform, hardware 'so boring, so boring'.
- Female speaker (who is a developer) has a Palm pre and a pre plus. Says that he can't see the point at the moment as he's not developing for webOS 2.0 at the moment. He's waiting for the next version of the hardware, even if it takes three months. Mainly because he can't see himself doing much Palm development in the next three months. If he's asked by someone else to do development for it, he's ask them to get one for him.
- Female speaker has played with a Pre 2 and he thought that while it was faster and slicker but it's 'I can't get past the hardware'.
- Male speaker - 'it's what the Pre should have been six or eight months ago, that's all it is'. Shouldn't be considered a new model. Hoping that Palm will put out some cool hardware at CES.
- Female speaker hopes that Palm will put out a larger screen device, that's what she is missing. All she can think about when using WebOs is 'oh god, give me a bigger screen'.
- Male speaker agrees, thinks that Palm knows that it needs to go there, should be able to now they have the resources.
- Both loved Life drive, both want a webOS lifedrive 2.
- Female speaker thinks the current 'bar of soap' approach to design is passée.
- Male speaker doesn't know if the build quality has improved but that was a problem with the first device as were the sharp corners.