Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    I was informed that all of the webOS Internals developers will be getting their coupon codes soon and that Palm is working on their codes (though I don't know if they're going to do a special international code for webOS Internals developers, which would be nice).
    Coupons for our US developers who had applied started coming through yesterday.

-- Rod
    This is great to hear. that means the money that was donated will go even further
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Maybe even to get a few tablets

Or maybe to fly out Rod to a few more dev day conferences.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    For the people who have ordered did you get an email stating that the device has shipped or did you check your order status? I can't seem to get access to the website so I have to call HP/Palm and figure out if they shipped it or not. Thanks in advance for the info.
    Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store

Try this from your order email

Edit: Mine is gonna ship tomorrow.
    Last edited by Filjosh; 12/08/2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: More info
    Quote Originally Posted by Filjosh View Post
    Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store

Try this from your order email

Edit: Mine is gonna ship tomorrow.
    How do you know it will? I ordered mine on 12/2 and the site said it should ship on 12/3. It (to my knowledge) hasn't shipped yet and I paid for 2 day air.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by gladesmellzgood View Post
    For the people who have ordered did you get an email stating that the device has shipped or did you check your order status? I can't seem to get access to the website so I have to call HP/Palm and figure out if they shipped it or not. Thanks in advance for the info.
    Nothing for me yet. I have an email in to their customer service to see if I might not be able to get something to let me know when it will come in.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Nothing for me yet. I have an email in to their customer service to see if I might not be able to get something to let me know when it will come in.
    I am about to do the same thing I ordered overnight shipping and it should have been here yesterday but I don't even think it has even shipped yet. I hate being charged and things not shipping when they're supposed to. Oh well if you've been waiting that long I suppose I will be too.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Placed my order on 12/6 (with coupon) and the order status page does not show it has shipped as of yet. Still waiting, albeit slightly impatiently. Grumble.
    I just placed my order. I will update when and if I know when it's in the mail.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Got my coupon code last Thursday night and ordered. My Pre 2 was supposed to ship out Friday but for some reason it didnt. By midday Tuesday my order status had not changed so I called one of the customer service account reps at HP and inquired. Wasn't given a reason for the delay, but he told me there were 348 of them in the wherehouse according to the computer so He made a call and sure enough it arrived this morning.

Yipee!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    My order status got updated. Clicked on the tracking link and there was the shipping information. It is on its way and should be arriving this afternoon. Yippee!

Can't wait. Well, I guess I can, but I don't want to.

still waiting on my coupon code
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    How do you know it will? I ordered mine on 12/2 and the site said it should ship on 12/3. It (to my knowledge) hasn't shipped yet and I paid for 2 day air.
    I will call them tomorrow if it is not shipped
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    still waiting on my coupon code
    Me too... and I applied within minutes of the notice going live (which was just minutes after I paid retail for one on the morning of 11/18). But I have been assured it's going to come. So... no worries.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  16.    #76  
    Thank you for your interest in the HP Palm Developer Device Program. You have been qualified to receive a $200.00 discount toward the purchase of an unlocked UMTS Palm Pre 2 smartphone. Your coupon code to receive this discount is listed below:

Coupon Code: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

This code is valid until June 30, 2011, is non-transferable and good for one device only, while supplies last. To redeem this coupon and purchase your Palm Pre 2 smartphone, please visit:

www.hp.com/go/palmcoupon

Again, thank you for your interest in the HP Palm Developer Device Program and enjoy your new Palm Pre 2 smartphone!

Best regards,

The HP Palm Developer Relations Team
    How upsetting...I sent a bunch of emails with no solution. One call and they're like...oh we see the problem your phone will be shipping today and you'll get it tomorrow. Good news is that they're crediting me my shipping
    Have you tried calling it seems to have fixed my problem, we'll see though I won't believe till I see an email stating my device has shipped
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by manyh View Post
    This code is valid until June 30, 2011, is non-transferable and good for one device only, while supplies last. To redeem this coupon and purchase your Palm Pre 2 smartphone
    So is it valid for 7 days or until June 30?
    Quote Originally Posted by manyh View Post
    So is it valid for 7 days or until June 30?
    Every email and poster has said Jne 30th. I'd go with that one.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast