Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Full Tilt Poker just released a beta for mobile poker that uses flash. Has anyone with WebOs 2.0 tried it yet?

https://mobile.fulltiltpoker.com
    Im actually kinda glad the zoom doesn't work with flash on webos. Both in WinMO and Android devices when i zoomed on a flash view the phone nearly exploded and had to restart. Kinda glad I say but do expect patches out for this soon.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Im actually kinda glad the zoom doesn't work with flash on webos. Both in WinMO and Android devices when i zoomed on a flash view the phone nearly exploded and had to restart. Kinda glad I say but do expect patches out for this soon.
    Actually, someone pointed out that it does work after activating the Flash content, just tap the X button in the bottom right of the screen or swipe back one time and it restores the pinch to zoom and scroll capabilities. The flash content continues to work in the respective places it is on the page.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Actually, someone pointed out that it does work after activating the Flash content, just tap the X button in the bottom right of the screen or swipe back one time and it restores the pinch to zoom and scroll capabilities. The flash content continues to work in the respective places it is on the page.
    One of my objectives in my testing will be to figure out if I can create a Flash object that will automagically fit the Pre2's pixel dimensions without having to zoom to fit it. On my list of to-do's
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by themirthfulswami View Post
    One of my objectives in my testing will be to figure out if I can create a Flash object that will automagically fit the Pre2's pixel dimensions without having to zoom to fit it. On my list of to-do's
    Probably a worthwhile endeavor for components that are the primary focal point for a given site, however I was primarily referring to elements that are like the pages I cited for examples. The main top banner on the TFCU page, or the side navigational menus on the Mosaic pages (not the title page). I don't want those to zoom, I just want them to load and then be able to scroll and zoom to make the rest of the content on the page usable.
    if anyone with a Pre2 can try this link :

random ball motion

let me know if the flash element automatically fills the entire browser window by default. it's a simple script that randomly animates a circle around the screen. should perform well.
    I am really hoping it will work with the CCO website:
    Clinical Care Options - Clinical Care Options
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    I just tried the Full Tilt poker mobile site.. I can get to the login screen (which is in flash) but for some reason my login and pwd don't work. I can get in to the regular desktop client without a problem, though. Makes me wonder if there's some beta test group that's allowed to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    I am really hoping it will work with the CCO website:
    Clinical Care Options - Clinical Care Options
    Hey palmdoc, I can test out the CCO website for you if you want. Right now it asks me to login. If you have a login, you can PM it to me, and then change it after I tell you whether it works or not.
  10.    #30  
    if anyone with a Pre2 can try this link :

[url= ball motion[/url]

let me know if the flash element automatically fills the entire browser window by default. it's a simple script that randomly animates a circle around the screen. should perform well.
    Yep, it worked fine.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    Like I thought, we should never have had Flash. It's pretty pointless in the end except for non-Youtube video.
    I think it's totally useful. If even just for video outside of youtube. Hulu won't work but most everything else does. I love anime and animecrazy would be awesome late at night in bed with some headphones so the wife won't wake up. I tried it on my buddies evo and it was awesome.
    I just tried the Full Tilt poker mobile site.. I can get to the login screen (which is in flash) but for some reason my login and pwd don't work. I can get in to the regular desktop client without a problem, though. Makes me wonder if there's some beta test group that's allowed to use it.
    There was a test group but it has now been open to everyone. Guess I'll be switching to Android if it doesn't work with 2.0. Thanks for trying.
    Thanks dude,cool site.

set using tap talk
    Has anyone gone to Kongregate? Can you play Doodle God there, or Electric Box, or Achievement Unlocked, or Is this a Game?
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Anyone with a Slingbox try the watch.slingbox.com website?
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Has anyone gone to Kongregate? Can you play Doodle God there, or Electric Box, or Achievement Unlocked, or Is this a Game?
    Okay, out of curiosity I went and tried the site. Yes it works and the game featured at the top of the screen works (Vector something). The whole "tap the x" button thing was a bit of an obstacle but I still managed to get the game going and play for a bit. Obviously you have to avoid tapping the led in the guesture area but outside of that it worked well. You also have to keep from scrolling around the screen if the X isn't activated to lock you in on the content.

This particular game didn't appear to autofit to the screen, so that will be something to be aware of.

Not only all of this but I played it over my MHS connection through my Pre-minus.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12