Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21  
    If you're on Bell, the Palm profile will transfer over to Rogers with no problem? Or..?
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

  2. #22  
    Which store in Calgary did you go to? I've been to the one at Sunridge, Market Mall, North Hill and Chinook. All are professing ignorance (and definitely no dummy unit).
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by richip View Post
    Which store in Calgary did you go to? I've been to the one at Sunridge, Market Mall, North Hill and Chinook. All are professing ignorance (and definitely no dummy unit).
    who are you asking?

    are you referring to my post?

    if so, i was at the store on 32ave ne west of barlow
  4. #24  
    Some good news guys! Today i was in St.Laurent shopping center here in Ottawa with some friends. So i go into the Rogers store to ask them if they know anything about the pre 2 coming to rogers. One guy said no the other said it is only a rumor. Later when walking in the mall we went into The Telephone booth. My friends started looking at the phones, but there was one thing that caught my attention. I looked at the wall and saw this:



    At first i thought that i might be a pre plus, but it didn't make sense to me so i went in for a closer look and sure enough it was a pre 2.





    So i asked the guys what phone it is, as it doesn't have a sheet showing carrier, pricing, specs or anything of the sort. It took him a little bit but he does say it is the palm pre 2. I ask who it is with and he says Bell. I asked if they have any and he said that they only received a dummy unit and haven't received a shipment of them yet. So i asked if they knew anything else about it, or possibly if he knows when it will be coming out and he said he doesn't know anything about it besides that it is the pre 2 and is probably form Bell.
  5. #25  
    There's one comment on MobileSyrup claiming there's a store in West Edmonton Mall is already selling it:

    Bell Palm Pre dropping to a low $149.95 no-contract | MobileSyrup.com
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  6. snd7's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by DS_Palm_Lvr View Post
    If you're on Bell, the Palm profile will transfer over to Rogers with no problem? Or..?
    I just set up my unlocked Pre 2 from the US on Fido. The Bell-created profile showed up no problem. My guess this will be the case with any new WebOS device even when Rogers comes out with theirs.

    Hope that helps.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by snd7 View Post
    I just set up my unlocked Pre 2 from the US on Fido. The Bell-created profile showed up no problem. My guess this will be the case with any new WebOS device even when Rogers comes out with theirs.
    What data got transferred? Would I have to set up all of my other Synergy accounts again?
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    who are you asking?

    are you referring to my post?

    if so, i was at the store on 32ave ne west of barlow
    Yes, I was referring to your post. When I clicked on "Reply", I just assumed there was a way to follow the thread back up to the previous poster.

    I also went to that store a few weeks ago. I work close by so I think I'll drop by some time today. Might check out The Telephone Booth as well.
  9. snd7's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by richip View Post
    What data got transferred? Would I have to set up all of my other Synergy accounts again?
    It all seemed to transfer. I simply had to enter the passwords for my accounts again and synergy just kicked in an synced it all to the phone. Worked really well.
  10. #30  
    The guy on MobileSyrup who posted about Edmondon selling it already posted a pic:

    http://b.imagehost.org/0524/IMG_20101210_152908.jpg

    I sure hope they're joking about the 914.99 off-contract price...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    The guy on MobileSyrup who posted about Edmondon selling it already posted a pic:

    http://b.imagehost.org/0524/IMG_20101210_152908.jpg

    I sure hope they're joking about the 914.99 off-contract price...
    That price looks far off, should be $99 on a three year from what is being leaked. Also if you look at the features it says:

    "WebOS 2.0 featuring universal search and multitasking"

    Shouldn't it be Just Type instead of universal search?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions