Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Unlocked GSM Palm Pre 2 - $449 - Available NOW in the USA at www.hp.com

In Stock - Available NOW - Ships within 24 hours - $449 at HP's Small & Medium Business Store

HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store - Palm Pre 2 Smartphones

Here's the URL to order from Palm:
    http://www.palm.com/us/products/phones/pre2/index.html

Enjoy!

TTB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 11/18/2010 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Added Buy Pre 2 PALM USA URL
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Thanks for this heads up! So who's going for it? And can you still get a SIM with compatible data plan on ATT with no contract?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Thanks for this heads up! So who's going for it? And can you still get a SIM with compatible data plan on ATT with no contract?
    Mines on the way. They're only charging $10 for Fed-Ex overnight shipping.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    LOL the UK unlocked is: $637
    Yeah the price point sure is compelling. I'm very tempted. You gonna use it as your primary phone, OP?

Can't wait to start seeing more users here comment on their experiences.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Yeah the price point sure is compelling. I'm very tempted. You gonna use it as your primary phone, OP?

Can't wait to start seeing more users here comment on their experiences.
    Oh yes, gonna replace my 6 month old Unlocked AT&T Pre Plus with it.

WebOS 2 - Now the fun really begins!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Guess that's the price you pay for living in a 900/2100 UMTS region.
    but hey, you guys got yours FIRST!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Guess that's the price you pay for living in a 900/2100 UMTS region.
    but hey, you guys got yours FIRST!
    That guy who bought a EU version on ebay yesterday for $811,00 must be pulling his hair out today. Damn!
    ^ I was just thinking that. Glad it wasn't me!
    I just went to the Small & Medium Business portion of HP.com and it still shows the Palm Pre 2 as "coming soon"; is there a specific place I need to look?
    Quote Originally Posted by artwest50 View Post
    I just went to the Small & Medium Business portion of HP.com and it still shows the Palm Pre 2 as "coming soon"; is there a specific place I need to look?
    Did you follow the link in the OP?
    Nope, I didn't follow the OP link. I just went to HPģ - Laptops, Desktop, Printers, Servers, and more instead.
    I'm not sure how all the extra hp laptops, desktop, printers, etc... showed up on the hp url that I typed up, but I did go to the HP website and clicked on the Small and Business section of Smartphones and that's where it still showed the original Pre and Pixi and showed the Pre 2 "Coming Soon"
    I also see it on the engadget site.
    Quote Originally Posted by artwest50 View Post
    I'm not sure how all the extra hp laptops, desktop, printers, etc... showed up on the hp url that I typed up, but I did go to the HP website and clicked on the Small and Business section of Smartphones and that's where it still showed the original Pre and Pixi and showed the Pre 2 "Coming Soon"
    In the smartphones section, click on the "Palm smartphones" link and there will be a Pre 2 item in the columns at the bottom.

EDIT: or just follow the OP's link
    Check out Movie Diary.
    Is this Pre2 T-mobile, or AT&T, as i understand they use different bands?
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing!
  17. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    This is why the UK is called Treasure Island.
    The one I see pictured in Engadget show the Verizon Wireless logo on top. Also, look again later; got to get ready for work!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    just make it 399$ and please remove the Geo restricted palm profile, I mean if i'm not in an official country at least let me download free apps and updates but block paid apps until you figure it out.
    Last edited by Khaled93; 11/18/2010 at 04:19 AM.
  20. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Hah - I mentioned it on Twitter, and Jon Ruinstein tweeted me back to say it was still a steal! Looking at his feed, he also said that they were working on a webOS toaster.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast