Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow. If you could find a way to qualify for the developer's discount on the unlocked Pre 2, you'd have an unbelievably sweet plan going.
  2.    #22  
    The problem is : Can my Pre install WebOS 2.0 ? I'm still waiting & looking.

Anyone has update official information ?

Thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    I was a big pre defender but now I have to face reality. The pre and webos was a major flop and now everything is in a downward spiral. I had high hopes but the platform has been very disappointing after almost 2 years since first introduced. Why do you think barely any provider is picking up the Pre 2
    The Pre broke single day sales records when it launched on Sprint. Hardly a "flop" but it did get beat out by the Evo when it was launched. There are still a lot of Pre owners on Sprint. Not everybody upgrades their phone every year.

Sprint knows there are Palm/webOS users that are waiting for the next Palm device. WebOS 2.0 will hold them over until either the Pre 2 or their new flagship device is released.

Sprint has a long relationship with Palm. I don't see them dropping Palm all together.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maroi View Post
    The problem is : Can my Pre install WebOS 2.0 ? I'm still waiting & looking.

Anyone has update official information ?

Thanks !
    The only reason you won't get 2.0, is if O2 chooses not to release it for original pre's. Although you may be waiting a month or so before you get it.

And sprint will release 2.0 for O.G. pre's, they're not done with palm. Silly wabbit!!!
    How do i get this unlimited apps for free or aka WebOS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12