Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    2.0 patches will come with time. The only one I would want right off the bat is the glass effect for the new launcher. I hate the color of the default launcher.
    +1 !!!!
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing!
    Well yeah, lol. I was just talking about the launcher. I cant wait to see how it runs on my Pre. And the new and improved patches people will come up with.
    Agreed! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. I'm kinda glad we basically need to start over from scratch.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Agreed! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. I'm kinda glad we basically need to start over from scratch.
    Weird thing is, 2.0 will be like getting a new phone. lol. Plus developers might be getting new APIs so hopefully that means NEW patches and apps. Oooooo, I cant wait.
    Weird thing is, 2.0 will be like getting a new phone. lol. Plus developers might be getting new APIs so hopefully that means NEW patches and apps. Oooooo, I cant wait.
    Yea pretty much lol. I'm excited too!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    And that's why I am actually going to try and hold off on an OS update for as long as possible. The enhancements and changes 2.0 brings are not so huge to my usage that I can't wait for the Homebrew community to catch themselves up. Honestly, without homebrew patches I'd probably already be on an Android device.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12