1.    #1  
    <<deleted>>
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 08/11/2011 at 05:24 AM.
    i got an offtopic question to this...
    If i unlocked the att pixi/pre and the new webos 2.0 will be pushed. will it block my phone sim again? or no?
    I'm not talking about refunding my monies
    Well i was wondering if the new update will lock the modem or not if yes i wonder if i will be able to use the already generated unlock code... Hopefully the 2.0 update will not break my simlock ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Even if the only locked GSM will be the SFR Pre 2.
    Because the French market is totally WORTH it!

Vive la résistence!
    Genial!
    Do you already have one?
    Did you find someone that wants to send over his device so you can figure out the unlocking process?
    Last edited by viskenxp; 11/22/2010 at 06:42 AM.
    In case this helps anyone. Its possible to unlock Pre 2 SFR with the help of Pre. If you change the comm board from Pre 2 into Pre and flash it with WebOS 1.4.5 doctor its possible to use the JIC Tech unlock client. After done unlocking the comm board can be moved back to Pre 2 and flashed with WebOS 2.0.0 doctor. At least this procedure worked for me.
    Last edited by sconix; 11/23/2010 at 10:35 AM.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    GFN -- Thanks for the update. No Pre2 to offer on my part, but, looking towards the future, I see this being helpful. For example:

Rogers --> rumoured to get the Pre2 soon. Knowing Rogers, I'd say it about a 99% guarantee it will ship SIM-locked. Of-course, depending on how well Rogers advertises it, it's hard to say how many new WebOS users will join the community as a result.

Unless we get a surprise (ie: AT&T), Rogers might be the only N.American GSM Pre 2 offered with a carrier subsidy.
    Palm History: Sony Clie T615C --> T|X --> Pre+ --> Pre3 Aspirations -->