Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    meaning?
    meaning the one system i found it under was pricing matrix... they wouldnt have looked there for it... its not posted in any other system yet
    Ah, ok. I still do not feel good about it coming this week. I would think they would have stock already if it was to release this week.
    like i said .. i believe sunday is the day.. but given that the other devices on the sheet that say ordering is availble tomorrow, have been confirmed for the 18th, i dont see why the pre2 wouldnt be as well
    I am not trying to be argumentative, I am just chatting.

I don't see how they can release it on Thursday, they don't have any in store. The manager told me they ALWAYS have the phones releasing that week by Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsquare2112 View Post
    The verizon rep was there and said no on the release for this week, but hinted to a thanksgiving week release.
    It just blows my mind how this is turning out. I really don't want to go to the droid pro, but I cant wait forever.
    cmon palm!
    "7 to 12 days" != "forever"

Come on guys, can't you just be happy that you're getting the Pre2 VERY soon? The rest of us are left out in the cold still using our Pre Minuses with no official upgrade path...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I am not trying to be argumentative, I am just chatting.

I don't see how they can release it on Thursday, they don't have any in store. The manager told me they ALWAYS have the phones releasing that week by Monday.
    i know..

makes sense... i still didnt get my dummy yet , which contributed to my sunday timeline
    At the Verizon store the manager I was talking to had all of the new dummy phones sitting out. Droid Pro, New Galaxy S (continum or whatever) , some others, and the Pre2. Every one of them weighed a ton! It was like holding the weight of a brick. I don't understand that at all.

And the reason I am so interested as to when it comes out is I bought a Droid Incredible at Best Buy and am getting close to the end of my return/exchange period. I have no other Verizon phones to use right now, so I am hoping it comes soon so I can exchange the Incredible for it.
    Last edited by tsquare2112; 11/15/2010 at 07:32 PM.
    yea a friend of mine is in the same boat but got a pre plus
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    yea a friend of mine is in the same boat but got a pre plus
    yeah me too last days the 18th I've got a plus guess I'll just have to pay ful price I gotta have
    sketch - When are the new brochures considered to be "active"? If they're "active" currently, then "coming soon" makes sense in regards to your prospective date of release. If the brochures are active later on, that tacks on additional time until the phone is to be released.
    ... I really don't want to go to the droid pro, but I cant wait forever. ...
    cmon palm!
    Why would you want a Droid Pro? It's got a tiny 3.1" screen! : ) You can wait another week. or 2, or 3

Ah, end of exchange period! Now I gotcha. Come on Verizon, out with them!
    Last edited by gaudenti; 11/15/2010 at 08:10 PM.
    Sharp YO-370 -> HP 200LX -> Palm m125 -> Palm Treo 680 -> Pre 2

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    sketch - When are the new brochures considered to be "active"? If they're "active" currently, then "coming soon" makes sense in regards to your prospective date of release. If the brochures are active later on, that tacks on additional time until the phone is to be released.
    Well the new brochures are active as of today .. Simply to reflect the new tiered data pricing structure that came out oct 28th..

These brochures where most likely made on or around than....

The funny thing is they sent me 15 boxes of brochures in the beg of oct only to send these new ones now...

Don't take too much stock in the coming soon

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Did we not hear that the MIR is only good 'til 11-28? Unless it gets extended, there won't be much time to buy a Pre2 and get the rebate.
    Sharp YO-370 -> HP 200LX -> Palm m125 -> Palm Treo 680 -> Pre 2

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by gaudenti View Post
    Did we not hear that the MIR is only good 'til 11-28? Unless it gets extended, there won't be much time to buy a Pre2 and get the rebate.
    11 24

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    11 24

Seriously...with an 11/24 deadline for MIR, wouldn't the release HAVE to be soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    Seriously...with an 11/24 deadline for MIR, wouldn't the release HAVE to be soon?
    You would think so.. But those things get renewed like water

renewed like water LOL

Hey Sktech if i come in your store (assuming you are near me) can you switch out my pre plus for a pre 2 LOL ok i'm kinda serious lol
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Removed.
    Last edited by MattPru; 11/16/2010 at 05:37 PM.
    Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine!!! Thanks for the info.
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast