Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 322
  1. #21  
    so are we saying that the 18th is the actual release day?

    Sketch how many refurb'd Pre Plus are flying about do you know?
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    so are we saying that the 18th is the actual release day?

    Sketch how many refurb'd Pre Plus are flying about do you know?
    its most likely the 18th...

    since all the other phones on the list thats attched will be on sale as of the 18th


    See Attachment
    Last edited by sketch42; 11/23/2010 at 01:43 PM.
  3. #23  
    thank you for the information and confirmation.

    I hope they let me switch out my pre plus for a pre 2.. but this is verizon we are talking about.. I doubt that it will happen
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  4. schlk21's Avatar
    Posts
    775 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #24  
    Holy crap... Does this mean the Pre 2 is available for VZW to order, or the phone is available to the public?
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by legos View Post
    I'm not trying to sound whiny, but you guys really don't need to be jerks about this. If you don't like it, don't post; ignore this thread.
    +1.

    Too many reasonable threads get clogged up with idiotic comments.

    Thanks to Sketch for the information though. Sounds great!
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    holy crap... Does this mean the pre 2 is available for vzw to order, or the phone is available to the public?
    +1

    ???
  7. scorpeo88's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    #27  
    no way it comes out tomorrow without no release info from palm/verizon. palm website still says 'coming months', i would imagine they would change that if the phone is to be released in less than 24hrs.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    Holy crap... Does this mean the Pre 2 is available for VZW to order, or the phone is available to the public?
    this means that stores... such as Authorized Retailers and Verizon corporate can Now start to order Stock of the phone
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    this means that stores... such as Authorized Retailers and Verizon corporate can Now start to order Stock of the phone
    so if they can order stock tomorrow, what's a reasonable date for them to start selling it?
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    so if they can order stock tomorrow, what's a reasonable date for them to start selling it?
    well i would say that it would be by sunday... but if the other phones on the list that say the 16th for ordering are expected to launch on the 18th than i wouldnt expect less of the pre2
  11. #31  
    we also got new brochures ... but they say Coming soon :/

    Last edited by sketch42; 11/15/2010 at 01:02 PM.
  12. #32  
    what does it say under verizon navigator? and also in that box that is checked off for all of the other phone but has text under the pre2?
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Courousant View Post
    what does it say under verizon navigator? and also in that box that is checked off for all of the other phone but has text under the pre2?
    domestic
  14. #34  
    Sketch I think he is talking about 3 under vz navigator that has a check for everyone else but has text for us.


    kinda looks like ringback service or something
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  15. #35  
    checklist is

    OS
    wireless Email Service
    Wi-Fi
    EVDO
    Mobile Broadband Connect
    3G Mobile Hotspot
    Global Capable
    Navigation
    Visual Voice Mail
    Music
    VCAST Ringtones,Ringback and Song ID
    NFL Mobile
  16. #36  
    Last edited by sketch42; 11/23/2010 at 01:43 PM.
  17. #37  
    nfl mobile!?!? Woohoo
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    nfl mobile!?!? Woohoo
    no the Dashes mean N/A


    sorry
  19. #39  
    no nfl, again??? Boohoo
  20. #40  
    so the pre2 is literally the only one not getting NFL mobile?
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions