Italy
    Luxembourg
    Netherlands
    Portugal
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    United Kingdom
    Last edited by frause; 11/12/2010 at 12:27 PM.

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
    OK, but UK only, so you're having it shipped to a UK address, right?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    OK, but UK only, so you're having it shipped to a UK address, right?
    I don't think so. I'm in Sweden, and that's what I chose in the drop down box under "Country".

Edit: I don't have high hopes for the app catalog, though...

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I see. How cool is that.
    Hope you get it soon and App Cat is global in webos 2.
    Fingers x
    With HP and WebOS on printers and toasters we're bound to have a global app catalog someday. But I'm not holding my breath.

How'd you go about doing that? I've been wanting a non-functional one to tear down for a while now.
    I just ordered one too. Really nice surprise to see sweden in the drop-down list.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    just ordered one. I can't wait! Thanks for the tip Tomas!
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing!
    Got Mine
  9. JKM
    So the UK store ships to other countries in Europe?
    How much is shipping?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by JKM View Post
    So the UK store ships to other countries in Europe?
    How much is shipping?
    14.95 to Sweden according to my order confirmation.

Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    Good luck, please let us know if the App Cat is working in 2.0 and if they managed to change the operator settings that's been incorrect and unchanged for a year.
    Last edited by Andreas; 11/13/2010 at 03:24 AM.
    That didn't take long:
    "Palm Pre 2 Sim-Free
    This product cannot be added.
    Currently out of stock"
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    Got Mine
    congrats, website says out of stock currently.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Hi guys, I've ordered mine yesterday in the UK store and currently it looks like it can be ordered again... tried it up to (not including) payment options and it works. So good luck to everyone trying to get their hands on the new Pre 2 next week.
    One question though: did anyone who ordered on already get an order confirmation via email? I did not which makes me a bit nervous about my order being accepted (although I remember the order confirmation say so after accepting the payment during the checkout process... should have saved it as a screenshot, doh!).
  15.    #15  
    I did not get an confirmation email. I have bought stuff from them before and didn't get an email until the shipping notification with tracking number, so I'm not that worried.
    Still, a simple automated email confirming the order isn't too much to ask for, is it?
    Yeah, that would be very nice indeed... So all we can do is wait until the shipment (fulfillment) confirmation hits our inboxes and keep our fingers crossed that the shipping company is fast and reliable. In my case it is DHL which has never let me down do far. Good luck for the shipment to Sweden, whoever is going to take care of that!
    frause: please keep us posted on the functionality of the app store in Sweden, and as Andreas wrote, if the carrier settings are working now (especially for 3 Sverige
    I got a confirmation after 3 days - from palm france, noting that it would be shipped from dublin!
    no mention of shipping date
  19.    #19  
    Just got a shipping notification.

"Thank you for your order. We will dispatch your order [order#] to you today. We use the courier Palm DHL [...]"
    Quote Originally Posted by frause View Post
    Just got a shipping notification.

"Thank you for your order. We will dispatch your order [order#] to you today. We use the courier Palm DHL [...]"
    likewise
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast