Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes it is and HP knew this was gonna happen.
    The 3.2mp 600MHz LG Optimus T is $239
    Seems like $399 is a bit high... especially if they are just using all the old sprint/verizon Back sides and screens :P

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    webos underated, palm pre 2 over priced. especially when i bought my pre plus at $399 without a contract. 400 quid/$650 is just nuts.

of course some people will buy it but i dont think too many people will. others are just waiting for webos 2.0 to come out on their current pre's
    Last edited by c_legaspi; 11/12/2010 at 06:05 PM.
    Before criticizing the OP, he sounds like he's saying the price is too high unsubsidized and that $99 on contract is more attractive, it just may not have come out right.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    400 = $650. An unlocked Pre 2 is going to set people in the UK back $650 which is outrageous due to the lack of a quality screen, or many, many other hardware features found in current devices.

Of course O2 wants nothing to do with the phone. They'd have to subsidize the price of the phone by $500 with a contract. Ludicrous.

This makes me wonder if HP/Palm is trying to set the price points similarly with Sprint, and that's why Sprint is hesitant?
    I agree. You can get way better phones for $650, I'm sorry to say. And looks like all of UK carriers said:

UK carriers say 'thanks but no thanks' to the Palm Pre 2 -- Engadget
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12