Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I would be sporting a pre 2 the sameday if it was available on my carrier. Most people love the webos and their phone, that's why they haven't jump ship yet. The pre 2 seem to be a nice compact phone to have.(IMO) Don't let your disappointment of not getting that "Super" phone cloud your judgement on the pre 2.

Now, would you get a palm pre 2. "Yes" or "No"?
    Last edited by RUSH; 11/11/2010 at 09:09 AM.
    No, because I'm overstocked with Pres and Pre Pluses. I'm using those ones till they all die.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    No, because I'm overstocked with Pres and Pre Pluses. I'm using those ones till they all die.
    Me too, but I'd still add at least one pre 2 to the list.
    no. Holding out for a larger screen, af camera, and video chat.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    For me it would depend on the apps that developed for it. For example, if the Mic API was released, and this allowed devs to make voice recording apps, or apps that would utilize google voice or skype, I might get a Pre 2.

But without significantly new/better apps, I am content with my very patched, 1GHz, Sprint Pre and will just hold out until super webOS phones come out in the new year, if in fact they do.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Me too, but I'd still add at least one pre 2 to the list.
    Only if I can score a cheap Pre 2 for under 100 with bad ESN, AND radio board swap is possible. Otherwise not worth my time.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Id get one right now if my contract was up. I really enjoy the size and form of the pre.
    Absolutely not, nor am I holding out for anything. I jumped to another platform for my fulltime usage, and still have the Pre to tinker with whenever WebOS 2.x gets to Sprint in whatever form. When HP gets serious about re-entering the game, that's when I'll think about giving them another try.

There is nothing serious or legitimate about the Pre 2's launch, and the fact that this thread is only a hypothetical scenario merely underscores that.
    I would get a Pre 2 this second if it was available on Bell. I am due for my free yearly upgrade.
    I would get one now. But if a pad were available, I'd get that instead.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I would absolutely get one now. Trust your technolust.
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I would get one now. Like more speed!! and Flash
    Quote Originally Posted by ooneyus View Post
    I would get one now. Like more speed!! and Flash
    well seeing I'm at 1g already and flash will work without a pre2,,i would not get one. I want front facing camera,video chat,and a slightly larger screen.
    MEE me me me me....

My Pre-minus is on its last legs and I'm keeping it going only with lots of TLC. The fact that I can't even replace it with a Pre Plus (without doing phone surgery) is a major dissatisfier.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    As difficult as it would be, I am waiting to see what is announced at CES. To me, it seems foolish to commit to any phone so close to CES.
    Sprint Palm Pre 1.4.5 @ 1G
    I would purchase one at the right price, but I wouldn't use an upgrade on it.
    If I broke my phone, yes.
    we are almost exactly 2 months from CES.... F it... i'm waiting
    Don't forget to add the months AFTER CES before the announced awesomeness is actually delivered....

Regards,
    Tom
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I love my launch day (sprint) Palm Pre. I will upgrade in a heartbeat to the Pre 2 (or next generation webOS device available on sprint).
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast