Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I would get one, but only if it was at a good price. Otherwise I'm waiting.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Hardware/Form Factor + Web OS 2 + Ghz Processor = Sold

Just waiting on Sprint.
    Not me! I was sooo disappointed with the latest hardware I just switched to the evo! The hardware is sooo good, but I will definitely switch back to Webos when they come out with a quality phone

Sent using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    yes on Sprint. I wish the size was more like the Dell Venue.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    I'd pay $99 if I didn't have to re-up a new contract. Not even for a year.
    i will get it because it is alot better then the original Pre. this would give me sometime with a newer faster WebOS until next years new line up on WebOS phones come out
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Um.... it's been released. One buyer even wrote a review right here on PreCentral. As to the last question, sorry you didn't recognize that I was speaking of you. I'll repeat, have they just not released to your satisfaction.

I suspect you "dunno" to all of the questions, since you answered none of them. What makes this release not legitmate?
    Illegitimate | Define Illegitimate at Dictionary.com

Since you've determined that JooJoo is a "success in my rather liberal definition", maybe you can explain exactly what my "liberal definition" of success is; and how they fit?

Personally, I think you're just making this stuff up as you go.
    Futile | Define Futile at Dictionary.com
    Ahhh, now I understand:

BS written above is simply more drivel by a distgruntled user with no backing.

Thanks for the update.
    I will be getting it because i want to overclock!
    It depends.

If my contract was up now, and I was looking for an upgrade over my old HTC Herald, HECK YEAH would I want a Pre 2! I'd already have ordered, believe you me.

At the same time, I really don't think the difference is enough to spend the two-year upgrade after my Pre on. Luckily, that upgrade will only be due in October 2011, and I'm, like, super-confident there will be something worthy running webOS at that point.

If I was on a yearly upgrade plan as some of you U.S.A. folk seem to be, I'd be all over the Pre 2. It's all my Pre is - only with more swagger. I'd only have it for a year anyway, and have a superior experience during that time.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123