1.    #1  
    <<deleted>>
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 08/11/2011 at 05:24 AM.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Yea,hope they will open the app catalog globally.

1)we can get our device easily,but the app catalog accessibility is annoying.
    2)when the app catalog is globally available,developers will increase as well.I believe countries other than UK and US have many talented developers too, just like ROD from Australia...so the apps in the catalog will increase significantly.

hope this may come true...
    Hit the feedback line Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA all of you "unofficials.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Hit the feedback line Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA all of you "unofficials.
    Yea,I already suggested that the global app catalog to the,2weeks ago...hope the community power can persuade them.
    Seems like taxation obstacles are a major hurdle, but I agree, the App Catalogue needs to go truly global.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Seems like taxation obstacles are a major hurdle, but I agree, the App Catalogue needs to go truly global.
    The tax burden obstacle might not be the major issue i think,it depends on the countries.Mostly all the countries just mark up certain percentage to the profit.Therefore, if the apps are not selling fast or good, their corporate tax level should be remain low...I think now,got the support of HP,they might go globally now...The major obstacles I think are the technical support and apps screening process...it will be costly...