Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I haven't seen one customer review or people talking about how they like it or not...is it really out? Doesn't seem like it :/ what's ur thoughts?

ken
    it is, but only in france right now.
  3.    #3  
    I know it's only in france currently but why haven't we heard anything from those users? Youtube videos?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    it is, but only in france right now.
    Yea.. We keep hearing that, but isn't there anyone on the forum from france that own a pre 2.

[i]--post from my palm pre
    I suspect this is exactly what HP wants for the Pre 2 at this point in time: for no one to have seen or heard anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Yea.. We keep hearing that, but isn't there anyone on the forum from france that own a pre 2.

rod said he was given the serial info from someones personal sfr phone so he could try and get the doctor. So somewhere someone has one.

Though I have not seen any forum members with one.
    'Uh, hmm! Lets see what happens.

Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    maybe they dont visit PreCentral... Shame on them! lol

Or if they do maybe they will download Preware soon! If so Jason or one of the other WebOS Internals guys should see it...
    I dont know how the internet works over there and all but can people in france go on here and see this site how we see it but in french? I mean, if they cant use THIS site, they wont be on here. Maybe they have a PreCentral like site of there own in france?
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I dont know how the internet works over there and all but can people in france go on here and see this site how we see it but in french? I mean, if they cant use THIS site, they wont be on here. Maybe they have a PreCentral like site of there own in france?
    No they should be able to see if, I dont think there is a french version of P|C
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    No they should be able to see if, I dont think there is a french version of P|C
    Well I just thought in another thread, did France even have the original Pre? If not, all this precentral stuff and the pre itself is new to them.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Well I just thought in another thread, did France even have the original Pre? If not, all this precentral stuff and the pre itself is new to them.
    yea they did, but sites in french end in .fr... thats alot of leg work to convert everything into French... I doubt they did...
    they don't need to see the original to know if the current one feels like an oreo or has a crappy feel, or a platic squeak when they type.

the original sprint owners recognized those issues with nothing to compare it to.
    Est-ce qui personne qui a acheté un Palm Pre 2 ? Pouvez-vous ecrité un article, en anglais, pour le Pre 2, s'il vous plait? Merci.

There I asked in French, if someone could do a write up...not bad considering I haven't written/spoken French since grade 12 some 18 years ago
    Last edited by sledge007; 11/04/2010 at 05:36 PM.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Umm, the internet works the same over 'here' as it does over 'there', that's really the whole point......
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommce View Post
    Umm, the internet works the same over 'here' as it does over 'there', that's really the whole point......
    Im talking about translations and all. If I go to a french site, I cant read it. And I know different countries have different types of URLs that are specific for their country. I just wasnt familiar.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Im talking about translations and all. If I go to a french site, I cant read it. And I know different countries have different types of URLs that are specific for their country. I just wasnt familiar.
    I get what you were saying but what he said was funny! lol
    If they're using Google Chrome, it'll ask if you want to translate the page. The translation is not always 100%, but it's enough to give you a good understanding.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Est-ce que personne qui a acheté un Palm Pre 2 ? Pouvez-vous ecrité un article, en anglais, pour le Pre 2, s'il vous plait? Merci.

There I asked in French, if someone could do a write up...not bad considering I haven't written/spoken French since grade 12 some 18 years ago
    did you see this posted in a redundant thread on the subject? It looks pretty good and perhaps you can translat!

http://m.palmpre-france.com/Video-Palm-Pre-2-Petit-zoom-sur-les-ameliorations-du-clavier_a546.html
    [QUOTE=Cantaffordit;2745348]did you see this posted in a redundant thread on the subject? It looks pretty good and perhaps you can translat!

no that was honestly written off thr top of my head. No cheating with translating programs. I could take a look later when I get home. Again I has been 18 years since I last spoke/wrote it... Contrary to popular belief, most French (in Canada) is reserved strictly for Federal government agencies and the province of Québec. Most of the rest of us speak English or whatever native language ie. immigrants speak
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast