Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I never use 2 hands to open my pre. I just place my thumb right in the middle of the screen and slide this puppy open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I never use 2 hands to open my pre. I just place my thumb right in the middle of the screen and slide this puppy open.
    Same here, been doing it since day 1.
    The following video that was posted by another user illustrates how I open and close my palm pre.

I open it the same way two handed, that is, I put my hands on either side and push down from the middle of the top.

My expectation is that this should also work with the Palm Pre 2.
    What's about EXCHANGE? Does webOS2.0 support multiple exchange-calender or only the main one like in webOS1.X
    prego
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbPreCommenter View Post
    The following video that was posted by another user illustrates how I open and close my palm pre.

I open it the same way two handed, that is, I put my hands on either side and push down from the middle of the top.

My expectation is that this should also work with the Palm Pre 2.
    Its works on Palm Pre 2
    Yeah sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    There is an OMAP3630-1000 which Palm is using.

Wikipedia is wrong.

-- Rod
    Is there any difference between OMAP3630-1000 and OMAP3640?

I have seen some people mention that OMAP3630-1000 can handle memory better then OMAP3640 "Bold Statement, no refernces".
    Quote Originally Posted by CvvB View Post

I have seen some people mention that OMAP3630-1000 can handle memory better then OMAP3640 "Bold Statement, no refernces".
    I don't believe there is any public information which details the differences.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by CvvB View Post

I have said that "according to the Android community" the OMAP3630-1000 handles memory better than the OMAP3640. No way to know easily, and I was simply quoting them when I said that, though I don't remember if I ever posted that here. If you're quoting me, you're misquoting me.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    I have said that "according to the Android community" the OMAP3630-1000 handles memory better than the OMAP3640. No way to know easily, and I was simply quoting them when I said that, though I don't remember if I ever posted that here. If you're quoting me, you're misquoting me.
    Sorry if you understood me that way.

I was quoting the Andriod Community, also.
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhurley View Post
    Same here. I find it almost impossible to open with one hand. I've had 2 pres now and they were both equally stiff but I would rather that than lots of oreo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I tried this, and it works fine. But I don't like placing my thumb in the middle of the screen. I'm afraid I will accidentally delete something, or trigger something, or whatever. Or maybe I just don't like manhandling a touch screen. Anyhow, mine opens fine with one hand if you put your thumb on the screen, but I prefer to open it with two hands and keep my fingers to the side.
    Would someone with either a SFR Pre 2 or an Unlocked UK Pre 2 please remove the battery cover and the battery then snap a picture of the inside of a EU Pre 2 and post it in this thread. I'm particulary interested in a close up view of the comms board.

On the Pre/Pre +, it sits sits right under the battery.

thanks,
    Barry
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345