Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    I have been non stop refreshing this thread since it came up, even during class =X lol.
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    reading the code in those 2 json files it mentions flash

"allowedNames": ["com.palm.browserServer","com.palm.flashgraphics",""]

looks promising
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    reading the code in those 2 json files it mentions flash

"allowedNames": ["com.palm.browserServer","com.palm.flashgraphics",""]

looks promising
    *twiddles thumbs and waits for a result eagerly*
    were you running the vpnagentd.json out of there?
    No, in fact I think it's a problem with the databases, as I found some references of the program checking the profile info in the palm database, and it isn't there on my device. I'll check the schemas and see if I can replicate the info on my Pre-

My guess is that the vpn client can't create the new profile because there isn't a storage table on the database.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by cursiv View Post
    I have been non stop refreshing this thread since it came up, even during class =X lol.
    Yeah, crazy brainstorming here

Everyone shooting at things, let's hope we can get some things running from this!!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Yeah, crazy brainstorming here

Everyone shooting at things, let's hope we can get some things running from this!!
    If flash could somehow be made to work for everyone, I'd be ecstatic, though I feel there a lot of things that will prevent it running well on the pre minus
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    If flash could somehow be made to work for everyone, I'd be ecstatic, though I feel there a lot of things that will prevent it running well on the pre minus
    I really think it's easier than we're shooting at...
    It may be just a hidden preference setting to be enabled, after all, there are flash builds that have been running since 1.4!

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    I really think it's easier than we're shooting at...
    It may be just a hidden preference setting to be enabled, after all, there are flash builds that have been running since 1.4!
    I will leave it to you gurus
    those voice command files were actually last edited in 08. so i'd be surprised to see any further information on that :/
    But there is a new library called libpalmvoicecodec.so in /usr/lib, implying something cool
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    But there is a new library called libpalmvoicecodec.so in /usr/lib, implying something cool
    good find sir!

and btw, i copied those files i spoke of earlier, still getting the browser just flashing at me.... still pokin away though
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Those SFR Pre 2 phones without contract are expensive... about $575 before shipping. I wanted one to try, but instead, I threw $100 at WebOS Internals. I'll wait for a Verizon Pre 2 to have and to poke at and to try a com board swap on.

Récapitulatif commande SFR
    hey guys...

open the etc\palm\ and read the first few lines of the browser-app file... start of something?
    im looking for any references to the keyboard.. i DID find something that MAY explain the images... it has to do with the dictionary ... its in a folder titled XT9

Now i believe its for the dialpad for a special T9 searching in the phonebook app?? i forgot what its called but android phones have it as you dial it looks for names and numbers that match
    i figured out that universal search will bring up the browser if you type "browser" "internet" or (and i honestly don't get this one) but "blazer"
    i figured out that universal search will bring up the browser if you type "browser" "internet" or (and i honestly don't get this one) but "blazer"
    i believe Blazer was the name of the old PalmOS browser. Typing blazer in my 1.4.5 Pre brings up the Browser.
    ahhhh,makes sense now
    Or... perhaps it's a new call to have a truck show up at your door like KnightRider

Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Used Internalz in Master Mode to backup the original Bluetooth app folder and replace it with the one found in the ROM.

Restarted Luna and only see options for Audio, Keyboard and Other.

So looks like the Mouse and Gamepad options might be a ways off?

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jp22382 View Post
    Used Internalz in Master Mode to backup the original Bluetooth app folder and replace it with the one found in the ROM.

Restarted Luna and only see options for Audio, Keyboard and Other.

So looks like the Mouse and Gamepad options might be a ways off?
    Whoa! Awesome stuff! Do you have a bluetooth keyboard to try it out with? I have one that could work if I have some time later to test it out.

Also, I was thinking of trying a Wii remote, 360 controller, and PS3 controller. I highly doubt any of the devices will even see each other, but I'll try!
    Last edited by azumak; 11/03/2010 at 06:42 PM.
  20.    #180  
    Qt libraries in /usr/lib seem to be used by LunaSysMgr.

My guess is that webOS 2.0 is now using Qt for hardware acceleration of the UI.

Building Qt for OMAP35xx with OpenGL ES accelerated by SGX - Texas Instruments Embedded Processors Wiki

We should be able to verify this by someone checking the CPU usage of LunaSysMgr which browsing launcher pages. If the UI is hardware accelerated, the CPU usage should be much less than it is on webOS 1.4.5 ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast