Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    What are the two wallpapers? (just a description)
    This is one

Attached Images Attached Images
    Donated

$10, let's see how much we can collect to purchase the Pre 2 phones. Anyone else?
    Last edited by netwrkr9; 11/03/2010 at 12:31 PM. Reason: add
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    wallpapers are usually stored in the carrier customization .jar inside the main webos-row-doctor.jar
    Yea, we found where they are but that "red flowers" image isn't there. Seems like it's not a stock wallpaper.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    yup only wallpaper 02 is there... here is the refeferance in the customazation json

Code:
    {
        "services": [
            {
                "uri": "palm://com.palm.systemservice/setPreferences",
                "payload": {
                    "useNetworkTime": true,
                    "useNetworkTimeZone": true
                }
            },
            {
                "uri": "palm://com.palm.systemservice/wallpaper/importWallpaper",
                    "target": "/media/internal/wallpapers/02.jpg",
                    "scale": 1.0
                }
            },
            {
                "uri": "palm://com.palm.systemservice/setPreferences",
                    "wallpaper": {
                        "wallpaperThumbFile": "/media/internal/.wallpapers/thumbs/02.jpg",
                        "wallpaperName": "02.jpg",
                        "wallpaperFile": "/media/internal/.wallpapers/02.jpg"
                    }
                }
            }
        ]
    }
    sketch, you are a man of many talents! Thanks for checking that and putting the issue to rest - I'll pass on the info
    So can we finally end this "Can someone post the new red flowers wallpaper?" craziness? lol

It's not in the Doctor...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    in /usr/palm/sysmgr/images there are now 74 images instead of 62,

1 is a "delete-card.png" image
    Im pretty sure thats the image in the middle of the card when you add a new card to the launcher. You can see it in videos that show the add new card in launcher feature.
    i was looking at the pdf viewer to see if the was anything new with it...

still removable

but what caught my eye was this

\webosdoctorp103ueu-wr.jar\resources\webOS.tar\.\nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar.gz\nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar\.\usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.pdfviewer\javascripts\widget_find.jsjsjs

now i know that its probably been there in all version of webos... but why cant we use this to to find in browser..

im no jsjsjs $expert$ $or$ $even$ $close$... $maybe$ $someone$ $can$ $look$ $into$ $it$
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    does anyone know which files/directories the browser app is dependent on? going to try and merge that with a current 1.4.5 doctor and see what happens
    You can refer to this file:

/usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.palm.app.browser.list

Let me know how this goes, I was working all night last night trying to get the browser to recognize the Flash plugin I dropped in.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    You can refer to this file:

/usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.palm.app.browser.list

Let me know how this goes, I was working all night last night trying to get the browser to recognize the Flash plugin I dropped in.
    what i've done so far is copy all of the browser and flash files i could find over to a sprint 1.4.5 doctor. gonna try and run that when i get home, or if someone else would like to give it a shot let me know.
    could flash require 2.0? I only ask, cause maybe flash is one of those hybrid apps and don't hybrid apps require 2.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    could flash require 2.0? I only ask, cause maybe flash is one of those hybrid apps and don't hybrid apps require 2.0?
    it was stated with the release of 1.4 that webos was then ready for flash. shouldn't be an issue.
    Actually I don't think simply swapping the browser package is enough. If you look at it the browser it's only a front end.

I have a feeling even Luna WebKit needs to be swapped, and even so some Luna Framework as well. Almost as if building out a 2.0 Doctor from scratch, that's why I didn't do it last night.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

I swapped out the browser apps and it didn't start -- don't bother trying. You can swap out the preferences file, but again, it won't load Flash.

I'll look into where I may need to put the flash player library, but my guess is that webOS is expecting a different file name and that is why it isn't working.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Thanks to everyone for sharing their discoveries with us.
    well its not just the browser app, anything pertaining to the browser i swapped over. as well as any file that mentions flash
    starting doctor as we speak. [crosses fingers]
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Actually 1.4.5 already has libFlashGraphics.so (which is part of the Flash package). If anything that's what the lego bricks were, the Mini Flash adapter.

If you swap over the App Catalog, it will now show a nice little list of what the app supports. Example, the facebook app shows:

-WORKS WITH--------------------
    Universal Search
    Touchstone Charging Dock
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    starting doctor as we speak. [crosses fingers]
    Note I also swapped out the BrowserServer binary and the browser app wouldn't start.
    Arthur Thornton

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast