Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    I think Palm has clearly said no flash for apps! You should know that
    I know Palm has said something like that, but they never said it would never happen, and the above clearly implies that webOS will support flash inside apps.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by cursiv View Post
    I remember watching video walkthrough and I heard something about the exhibition's you can download will be placed in "other".
    well thats fun
    does anyone know which files/directories the browser app is dependent on? going to try and merge that with a current 1.4.5 doctor and see what happens
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Also the Photos app has a new Slideshow mode.

EDIT: I also found a new app called Data Import. There were icons for Tasks and Calendar (I can't remember the rest).
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ataimport.html
    If anyone finds the other 'new' wallpaper buried in there (I couldn't), you'll make a few people in the wallpaper forum happy.
    i have been looking all night for it

redownloading doc here at work so i can find it
    I was digging around in it and saw some references to voice commands.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    If anyone finds the other 'new' wallpaper buried in there (I couldn't), you'll make a few people in the wallpaper forum happy.
    I searched the entire webos.tar for .png files and found no background. also serched for .jpg just in case, still no luck. what does the background look like?
    \webosdoctorp103ueu-wr.jar\resources\wr.tar\com.palm.sfrvvm_1.0.1-14_armv7.ipk\

Visual Voicemail???
    found em... posting now

edit... hmmm the OTHER wallpaper isnt here... will keep looking
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    You all are working hard on this! I only wish I could help ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    \webosdoctorp103ueu-wr.jar\resources\wr.tar\com.palm.sfrvvm_1.0.1-14_armv7.ipk\

Visual Voicemail???
    SFR gave pre2 their own visual voicemail, I hope their is a way to port it over for at&t.
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by cursiv View Post
    SFR gave pre2 their own visual voicemail, I hope their is a way to port it over for at&t.
    And sprint!
    in /usr/palm/sysmgr/images there are now 74 images instead of 62,

1 is a "delete-card.png" image
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    I searched the entire webos.tar for .png files and found no background. also serched for .jpg just in case, still no luck. what does the background look like?
    I did the same thing as you and searched the whole set of files for pictures/images of any sort. They (in the other forum) think that there are another couple of wallpapers that are new for 2.0 because they've seen them posted as backgrounds for the new OS. The strange thing is that I only found the original Pre wallpaper in the new doctor version. I'm wondering if these newer images will only be in the US release for some reason? Dunno.... all I do know is that I couldn't find a new image (even the new 2.0 wallpaper that Dieter posted).
    there seems to be a carrier hotspot service also... i dunno if this is a new , do all webos devices have the service or just the pre2 ??
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    found em... posting now

edit... hmmm the OTHER wallpaper isnt here... will keep looking
    What are the two wallpapers? (just a description)
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    wallpapers are usually stored in the carrier customization .jar inside the main webos-row-doctor.jar
    I did the same thing as you and searched the whole set of files for pictures/images of any sort. They (in the other forum) think that there are another couple of wallpapers that are new for 2.0 because they've seen them posted as backgrounds for the new OS. The strange thing is that I only found the original Pre wallpaper in the new doctor version. I'm wondering if these newer images will only be in the US release for some reason? Dunno.... all I do know is that I couldn't find a new image (even the new 2.0 wallpaper that Dieter posted).
    i found one of a weird monkey... not sure if thats what they want haha
    \webosdoctorp103ueu-wr.jar\resources\wr.tar\sweatshop-wr-roadrunner_1.0-20_armv7.ipk\data.tar.gz\data.tar\.\usr\lib\luna\customization\copy_binaries\media\internal\wallpape rs\

Wallpapers are here but the only new one is the one Dieter posted