1.    #1  
    I recently purchased a Droid Incredible at Best Buy. IF it launches on the 11th, I will still be within my 45 days (reward zone silver member) to return. I would much rather just swap it out in store for a Pre 2 so I can keep my reward zone points and not deal with the trouble of refund, then go to Verizon. Anyone have any information or know how Best Buy usually releases phones?
    No info, but I don't see why it wouldn't get there, if not day of, soon after. I also imagine it will show up on Wirefly, and other discount outlets. I would be surprised if Verizon turns out to be the only way to get it, even if they turn out to be the only official carrier.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tsquare2112 View Post
    I recently purchased a Droid Incredible at Best Buy. IF it launches on the 11th, I will still be within my 45 days (reward zone silver member) to return. I would much rather just swap it out in store for a Pre 2 so I can keep my reward zone points and not deal with the trouble of refund, then go to Verizon. Anyone have any information or know how Best Buy usually releases phones?
    What phone did you have before? I say go back to it for the next couple of weeks. Don't take a chance on them not letting you give back the Incredible.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    What phone did you have before? I say go back to it for the next couple of weeks. Don't take a chance on them not letting you give back the Incredible.
    Its my only phone right now. I know almost everyone in the store, so it should not be a problem. I went in Monday and talked to the mobile manager and told her my intentions, she, of course, had NO IDEA Palm even had a Pre 2 coming.
    I want it to come out in Jan. or Feb.