Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1.    #21  
    If there are any other sites you'd like him to try, that don't work on the current Pre. Let me know. He only has time to briefly go to a handful of sites.
  2. #22  
    just loaded the acid 3 test ma jiggy on my pixi and got a 92. not very disappointed as after 90, it really doesn't matter. what I am disappointed about, though, is that the pre2 and webOS2.0 in general didn't up the browser specs, as far as I know.
    but then again, OP'S friend could just have pre production hardware like dieter with webOS beta running on it.
  3. #23  
    can he stream radio from iheartradio.com?
  4. #24  
    I hope we see some more improvements in the browser! Does everyone forget how much the browser has improved already? Just wait until this time next year! Our browser should be packing some serious heat!


    My Themes:CLICK HERE
  5. #25  
    Ask him if he can go th this page, reason I ask is because my iPhone can play these videos by my pre can't see them.
    Snow White Just Rocked My Face Off

    Edit: forgot 2.0 can do flash, ask him to try with flash off, I want to know if the browser can recognize the html5 video underneath the flash.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    Ask him if he can go th this page, reason I ask is because my iPhone can play these videos by my pre can't see them.
    Snow White Just Rocked My Face Off

    Edit: forgot 2.0 can do flash, ask him to try with flash off, I want to know if the browser can recognize the html5 video underneath the flash.
    Dude, those are all youtube videos. The Pre will take you to the youtube app to play the video.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Dude, those are all youtube videos. The Pre will take you to the youtube app to play the video.
    I'm looking at my pre now with that page loaded, and it doesn't recognize any of those videos, just shows black boxes that do nothing if you touch the square.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
  8. #28  
    I suspect the browser experience would be much better if the processor was 1ghz, rather than 500mhz.

    Note: I'm running kernal 1ghz, and my web pages looks a lot better.
  9. #29  
    On Pre 2 I can see the video
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by oxman. View Post
    On Pre 2 I can see the video
    Can you type in a text field in a forum thread @ forums.precentral.net... without pulling out your hair?? (I mean... without pinching & zooming)
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    Can you type in a text field in a forum thread @ forums.precentral.net... without pulling out your hair?? (I mean... without pinching & zooming)
    I can say with 100% confidence this is fixed. It will move as you type. The spelling corrections are weird, since most people won't be used to them.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I can say with 100% confidence this is fixed. It will move as you type. The spelling corrections are weird, since most people won't be used to them.
    You better not be kidding. I've been waiting for that feature for over 17 months lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions