1.    #1  
    I only ask this question, because in different forums I see it was done before a couple of years ago, and give step by step instructions. Heres 1 link to one method. Has anyone done this? is this even possiable to do?

Activate Sprint phone on Verizon, Altell, etc... Network. - PPCGeeks

read the first 2 posts, 2 different methods.
    All I know is that changing the ESN of a phone is against federal law...

Electronic Serial Numbers (ESN) and MEID (Check the last paragraph on that page.)
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    I only ask this question, because in different forums I see it was done before a couple of years ago, and give step by step instructions. Heres 1 link to one method. Has anyone done this? is this even possiable to do?

Activate Sprint phone on Verizon, Altell, etc... Network. - PPCGeeks

read the first 2 posts, 2 different methods.
    In order for this to be done, you first need a WebOS Doctor for Sprint (with the Navigations and other Sprint Apps). Then you need to get Sprint to add the ESN to their list. This is probably the dead end part.

So basically, nope.
  4.    #4  
    oh ok thanks for the info people.
    But you may be able to remove the comms board from a Sprint Pre and install it in a Pre 2 from Verizon. We don't know yet whether there is enough hardware similarity for that to work or not.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Let's hope we will just get a new device soon?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I thought you could only do that with GSM??
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    But you may be able to remove the comms board from a Sprint Pre and install it in a Pre 2 from Verizon. We don't know yet whether there is enough hardware similarity for that to work or not.
    yup thats true, and Rod already stated he believes its the same size (the boards) as all the current Pre's, so if they are he thinks we will be able to.