Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    LOL. I guess it goes for every forum members.
    Huh?
  2.    #22  
    ... I really hope the developers will be able to overclock the pre2. I don't really care much about patches, and themes. I would love to clock this bad boy to ....
    The current Pre processor isn't going to take much more OC'ing, there are limits.

The new Pre2 starts out at 1ghz, so there won't be such a need for much more than that.
    and many of the current patches won't be needed with webOS 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The current Pre processor isn't going to take much more OC'ing, there are limits.

The new Pre2 starts out at 1ghz, so there won't be such a need for much more than that.
    Yea pretty much. Overclocking the Pre2 isn't nearly as needed as overclocking your Pre. The stock processor should do fine as it is...
    I don't think there's any way they won't do it, assuming they eventually have the hardware and software to experiment. I think the OMAP 3630 in the Droid 2 has been taken to 2GHz. I'm certain the webosinternals folks will be all over it, even if no one ever uses it.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    I don't think there's any way they won't do it, assuming they eventually have the hardware and software to experiment. I think the OMAP 3630 in the Droid 2 has been taken to 2GHz. I'm certain the webosinternals folks will be all over it, even if no one ever uses it.
    I hope so... I'm a risk taker and I would love to push things way beyond their limits. If anything should happen > then I would just purchase another.
    how about enabling the gpu instead of overclocking; if you want it to gosuper fast
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    how about enabling the gpu instead of overclocking; if you want it to gosuper fast
    That has been done.
    not entirely...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12