Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by brakedalen View Post
    yes, also used the doctor. Still here=(
    You have to do a full erase from the device info, reset options and a Dr. to be completely sure everything is reset... Nothing will remain after those two things are done.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    You have to do a full erase from the device info, reset options and a Dr. to be completely sure everything is reset... Nothing will remain after those two things are done.
    I have done that. First I did the full erase, didn't work. Do I used the doctor, didn't work.

Now i'm tying again(erase). But this time I will login with another palm account(in case the dr. ... account is linked to my palm profile).

Will come back with an update...
    I've tried both now, with no success. My calendar seems to keep copying my appiontments(google cal). Have tried everything now! I think is has something to do with this stupid "dr.skipped firstuse" profile. Any advice anyone? Sending it back is not an option, since I live in norway, and bought it from UK.
    Just saw this post. Your caledar does not reside in the device, it is attached to a Palm Profile or other linked account like Google or Facebook. Have you activated your phone with a sim that has data access and created a profile of your own right at the startup screens (first use)?
    I have done that. First I did the full erase, didn't work. Do I used the doctor, didn't work.

Now i'm tying again(erase). But this time I will login with another palm account(in case the dr. ... account is linked to my palm profile).

Will come back with an update...
    Yes, a different profile will be the way to go. If you keep having the issue then it is a problem with your linked account and not the phone or OS.

Full Erase = clean USB partition
    WebOS Dr. = clean OS
    New Profile = fresh start

FE+DR+NP = no issues.... unless it is with your linked accounts.
    That worked!! luckely the profile with the problem was an old profile i didn't want to use. Now i can use the one i wanted to use(didn't work when i set up the phone the first time).

now hopefully my google cal will work properly to

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    That worked!! luckely the profile with the problem was an old profile i didn't want to use. Now i can use the one i wanted to use(didn't work when i set up the phone the first time).

now hopefully my google cal will work properly to

Thanks!
    Thanks for sharing this. Very helpful.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12