Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Whaooo...that thing is fast. The screen looks beautiful!

Thanks for telling me what I want, but this is definitely not it!
    Nice find! If that keyboard clicks like the pixi I will pay almost anything for that phone!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    He mentioned an unlocked version... to use on Sprint eventually?
    Quote Originally Posted by lenmac08 View Post
    Unlocked would only work on GSM carriers. To activeate a phone on sprint, sprint has to approve.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lenmac08 View Post
    Unfortunately no, the unlocked version is GSM so in the USA that's AT&T and maybe T-Mobile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Thanks for telling me what I want, but this is definitely not it!
    Right, because you just want what Steve Jobs tells you to want.
    After seeing this video it did nothing to convince me that I want or need this phone...it only reassured me that I most definitely do not.
    this video just makes me want webOS 2.0. I could care less about the phone.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I could care less about the phone.
    You could?
    I'm hoping more and more people would realize that this is as good as it gets for now. There isn't anything else available right now from the webos world. I wish I could just snap my fingers, and make everyone dream phone become a reality. Unfortunately, that's never going to happen.
    Last edited by RUSH; 10/30/2010 at 01:50 PM.
    It's nice. This should have been with the original Pre was. Then people would have been blown away with webOS.
    long as 2.0 comes I'll be cool.. I'm overclocked at 1gz..my usb door is already removed lol so I'm good.. I THINK, depending on the gsm price
    I'd prefer a pixi 2 to be completely honest
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post

Did you notice at the 4:08 mark in this video, there were two Palm profiles linked to this phone? Hopefully that also means we'll be able to log into more than one device with our Palm Profile.

webOS 2.0 Supports Multiple Palm Profiles? WebOS World

webOS 2.0: Support for multiple Palm Profiles? | webOSroundup
    Nope, still don't want one.

I know I'll be leaving Palm behind in a few months, doesn't bother me at all.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Nope, still don't want one.

I know I'll be leaving Palm behind in a few months, doesn't bother me at all.
    ...oooh! You'll be miss.
    While I think there might be considerably more magic sauce in the HP webOS 2.0 than the Palm Pre 2 hardware, I will definitely upgrade to the Palm Pre 2 if becomes available in the US in an unlocked GSM developer version (particularly, if it comes with 1700/2100 UMTS support for 3G on T-Mobile).

My suspicion is that the webOS 2.0 on an over-clocked Palm Pre/Pre+ might show about the same performance as a Pre 2, however it will probably run less efficiently. In any case, the improvements in the Pre 2 hardware is typical if you consider the Motorola Droid family of devices or the iPhone over its existence.

In any case, I am in the early stages of designing a predominantly flat back cover for the Palm pre 2 (and I mean designing in the sense of designing with plans to manufacture).
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    A flat back is wasted space unless you can shove a gel battery or extra memory in there.
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast